Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Android:Legends Arcana

wopazar

Novice
I have been a fan of this website for a long time and have been trolling the forums for just as long. I decided I would ask you guys to try out my Android Action RPG Legends Arcana. I know you guys like to rip on stuff but I would like you to hear what you have to say about my game you might just have fun ;-)

Thanks,
Chad

Peter

Arcane
Bros, I am opening up my own gaming website called Game Guys. I know you guys like to rip on stuff but I would like to hear what you have to say about my website you might just like it ;-)

Thanks in advance bros and steel be with you.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
At least he posted his action rpg shit in the proper forum.

Game Guys sounds kinda hot Peter.

Elzair

Cipher
Seriously, you made an action game for a touchscreen phone?! Seriously?!

SkepticsClaw

Potential Fire Hazard
I honestly thought this was a troll and the game wouldn't even exist, but it does apparently so there goes my troll detector.

Also, shit

Mortmal

Arcane
It doesnt look too shity, why no link in your post if you are really affiliated to it ?
It need a little work in the advertisement department googling it give me screenshots like this:
zDDFt.u.cs.png

Maybe a 90° rotation is too much work.
No official site ,nothing ? Come on

wopazar

Novice
I didn't provide a link because I assumed if you had an Android phone you would know to goto the Android Market to download it.

Angthoron

Arcane
Please, this is an upclass PC gaming website prestigious PC RPG magazine.

wopazar

Novice
I realize that, thats why I posted it hear, I figure I made a action RPG, I view the site everyday, I read the forum, maybe you guys would like to comment on my game.

curry

Arcane
wopazar said:
I didn't provide a link because I assumed if you had an Android phone you would know to goto the Android Market to download it.

Why the fuck would anyone download something without checking it out first?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom