Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Am I playing Obsidian worst games or...?

Cassidy

Arcane
Is there any way to see the pics in your Let's Play?

Also applies to any old LP thread that used Imageshack before overuse of the service for posting NSFW content led to the banning of Codexia:

type about:config in your browser

Then put "header" in the find bar.

Change the network.http.sendRefererHeader setting value to 1

shihonage said:
Why does the game start with a doctor who repairs your brain with a reskinned G.O.A.T. test? Shouldn't you be barely resuscitated and thrown out on your knees, outside, while he deals with an amputee with blood spraying from his elbow, along screams of a woman miscarrying in another room, frazzled midwife running by, looking 20 years older than she actually is?

grimdark overload :lol:

The Public Enemy

Educated
Look at you clowns judging things in a cold and rational manner. Why do you even bother caring about this shit anymore? This goddamn forum is such a joke, it's stuck in its critical rut all the time and can't show any genuine enthusiasm about anything. But why criticise at all if you don't have anything you care to value behind your criticism? Doesn't make any fucking sense, you little internet thugs are going to make me cry.

You should really keep the firepower for mainstream crap, you're just being dispicable little shits. AoD is shit now too apparently, I'm not sure what the fuck is up in your little heads, I guess you need a cock in your mouths

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom