Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Alpha Protocol

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
and if i fail i reload
why not just use a terminal command or mod to bypass hacking altogether then? you're cheating either way
Imagine being so cucked you dont use save states to your advantage.
Imagine being such a loser that you take pride in beating a fucking game without using save/load functions.....no wonder kwan is burning with men like that.

and while more similar, I think AP hacking is more fun than nuFallout hacking, because while both are pretty simple, AP's real-time version is done more quickly and supplements the "gotta do this before I'm seen" pacing of the actual game:
LoL nu fallout hacking is shit,i just pick a bunch of shit at random and if i fail i reload,at least loading times are fast.

I will never cease to be amazed by the fanta way

I assume you are doing this with one hand while the other hand is torrenting the next game
I mean, he's Burglarian, the letters and symbols probably look the same to him.
Nah,it is just faster,don't want to waste time on hangman games lol. Tho i do max out the computer skill early on.

Nutria

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Imagine being such a loser that you take pride in beating a fucking game without using save/load functions.....no wonder kwan is burning with men like that.

Be honest bro. If you could go back to your early 1913 saved game, you know you would.

Radiane

Cipher
and while more similar, I think AP hacking is more fun than nuFallout hacking, because while both are pretty simple, AP's real-time version is done more quickly and supplements the "gotta do this before I'm seen" pacing of the actual game:
LoL nu fallout hacking is shit,i just pick a bunch of shit at random and if i fail i reload,at least loading times are fast.

I will never cease to be amazed by the fanta way

I assume you are doing this with one hand while the other hand is torrenting the next game
I mean, he's Burglarian, the letters and symbols probably look the same to him.

44081594.jpg

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
nobody is surprised the fat drunk takes shortcuts at everything in life
And wins :smug:. Life is too short for me to care about muh grandstanding,all that matters is to win,you could whine as much a you want about who is cheating and how,but in the end you are a sorry loser :smug:. Go screech about muh trump 2024 on twatter,don't bother me with your overcompensating garbage.

Codex Year of the Donut
And wins :smug:. Life is too short for me to care about muh grandstanding,all that matters is to win,you could whine as much a you want about who is cheating and how,but in the end you are a sorry loser :smug:. Go screech about muh trump 2024 on twatter,don't bother me with your overcompensating garbage.
Wins what?
It's a singleplayer game, the only person you cheat is yourself. You're too dumb to even grasp this concept.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Wins what?
It's a singleplayer game, the only person you cheat is yourself. You're too dumb to even grasp this concept.
your hyge kwan intelligence is beyond my measly comprehension

:backawayslowly:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
lol what a buggy game,and not the funny bugs but ones that fuck your game,like not spawning critical info. That checkpoint system is also one of the worst i have seen in me life,sad. The game fuck me by not spawning certain dossiers and ended up deleting her out of butthurt :) . It is a shame since it is pretty good game. Tho they should have made it so you could get dossiers in more than one way,or at least made the loot logical and not some hard to see yellow blurp.

Butter

Arcane
Patron
lol what a buggy game,and not the funny bugs but ones that fuck your game,like not spawning critical info. That checkpoint system is also one of the worst i have seen in me life,sad. The game fuck me by not spawning certain dossiers and ended up deleting her out of butthurt :) . It is a shame since it is pretty good game. Tho they should have made it so you could get dossiers in more than one way,or at least made the loot logical and not some hard to see yellow blurp.
I hear it works fine if you pay for it.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Eh, it's not like I didn't want to replay it. Again.
Fuck.
At least it's not Bloodlines this time.
Ahhh it is still fun for a replay,tho it would be annoying for a first time. I still managed to finish all the places and deleted in the end part.

cyborgboy95

News Cyborg
Damn, as a storyfag, I want to try this game no matter how flawed the gameplay is, but Steam no longer sales it for some reason.

Anyone got some safe website link where I can pirate download the game from? I usually just buy games on steam and gog and haven't sailed on the high sea for more than 10 years, so I'm afraid of catching some computer virus if I just go blindly download it from some random websites

Raskens

Learned
Patron
I tried to pirate this game, but there were some issues that couldn't be solved. Like the menu didn't work and I couldn't get it solved. Physical might be the best option.

Edit:

But if you want to try and pirate it, then check the subreddiy for gamingpiracy. It has a list of what they consider safe options. Firgirlrepacks is the only one on top of my head that is recommended.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom