Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline All of this can be yours!

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
I moved to Roanoke, VA.

Against my better judgment and thanks to a lingering sense of nostalgia and/or frugality, I decided not to burn the whole pile. I lugged the things with me in my car, and now they're garbaging up my new apartment. I can't bring a woman in here until they're gone.

Damn all you indecisive poor people. I'm almost desperate enough to log into RPG.net and try to sell them to some asshole.

Look, I'll ship every discrete set of books to a different person, if needed. Just express your continued interest and provide me with a mailing address.

Xathrodox86

Arbiter
I moved to Roanoke, VA.

Against my better judgment and thanks to a lingering sense of nostalgia and/or frugality, I decided not to burn the whole pile. I lugged the things with me in my car, and now they're garbaging up my new apartment. I can't bring a woman in here until they're gone.

Damn all you indecisive poor people. I'm almost desperate enough to log into RPG.net and try to sell them to some asshole.

Look, I'll ship every discrete set of books to a different person, if needed. Just express your continued interest and provide me with a mailing address.

That's heresy. A truly loving gal won't judge you for your modest PNP collection. I know my hasn't.

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
Come to think of it, Blaine, why do you care what a girl thinks of you once she's already in your house? It's not like she'll make it out of there.

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I think it was like $150 or so to get all the books shipped to me from what I estimated.

What are the dimensions / weight again Blaine. All the ones in that picture on the OP are still there?

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Blaine These are 25lbs. total, correct? If so, since they're books, they can be sent via Media Mail which looks to be about $15.00 for me. If this is accurate I'll take the lot... :salute:

mastroego

Arcane
I judge people for having RPG books.

I judge people for doing "selfies", for "tagging" any conceivable shit, and generally for acting like cloned retarded cattle.
They keep at it and they look even happy for it.
There's a lesson there.

I wish I had the passion I once had for RPG books. I'd certainly never burn them though. :)

charlesartist

Literate
I know it's late in the game and I must be really dense if this is a joke thread and nothing is actually on the table in the way of a real offer for books, but which of the set in the OP are still available? I'm definitely not interested in taking them all off your hands but I might be willing to pay for postage on one or two.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
It's not a troll. Not only did I bring them with me, I organized them on this shitty bookshelf I'm having replaced. I also need to replace this shitty phone, come to think of it.

2250896d9a.png

Just keep the requests coming, preferably to my inbox. I am reading them, but I'm very busy this week. I'll let people know.

Edit: Speaking of which, that black zipper bag on the uppermost shelf is stuffed full of dice of every conceivable sidedness, so feel free to request that, too. The little box is full of small D6s for GURPS et al., and the white box contains FUDGE dice, which I'm keeping for scientific reasons.

Last edited:

SkeleTony

Augur
Blaine These are 25lbs. total, correct? If so, since they're books, they can be sent via Media Mail which looks to be about $15.00 for me. If this is accurate I'll take the lot... :salute:

No way. Yes, the flat rate shipping option is only $15 and weight is no issue but you have to use their boxes and their biggest box won't hold more than 1/4th or maybe 1/3rd of his stuff.

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
No way. Yes, the flat rate shipping option is only $15 and weight is no issue but you have to use their boxes and their biggest box won't hold more than 1/4th or maybe 1/3rd of his stuff.
Media Mail not Priority so yes it would only be $15 for me and you can use any box you want.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom