Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

AF - new WIP screens

Durwyn

Prophet
Hay Guyz! Check out the top-secret, only-for-elite (poles) Afterfall devblog. Intoxicate just posted new juicy screens from WiP vault (aka bunker) location.
http://www.nicolas-intoxicate.com/

Plus, on the bottom of the post you have a link to a one of the in-game animation. Click the "skrecanie_papierosa_test1" and grab it.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
Będziemy mogli po części sprawdzić, czy nasze założenia zostały spełnione. Gracz będzie wiedział, że są to schrony nie zamieszkane, czyste, zbudowane ‘po coś’.. więcej nie chce mówić. Jest to jedna z niewielu lokacji, która wygląda jak “laboratorium”, reszta lokacji jest ekhm…rozwalona ;)
i hope there's a good reason for that. even if unused they should be more fucked up.

asper

Arcane
Project: Eternity
That looks a little bit too Star-Trekkish Sci-Fi for me. But maybe I just unreasonably (?) expect every postapoc rpg to look like Fallout.

They even make a disclaimer about the "vaults" looking sterile and clean. They're "supposed to be that way because they're part of something which we don't want to disclose as of yet".

My humble translation: Those screenshots are from a "bunkry"(read: Vault). Work in Progress. They got new concept artists. The animation is a standing pose for characters.

I hope this also means awesome death animations.

I just don`t get this part:
- które elementy Wam się podobają i dlaczego

- które elementy Wam się nie podobają i dlaczego

However the (pseudo) isometric screenshot is my favorite, all screenshots should be isometric.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
SimpleComplexity said:
I just don`t get this part:
- które elementy Wam się podobają i dlaczego

- które elementy Wam się nie podobają i dlaczego
which elements do you like, and why.
which elements don't you like, and why.

Durwyn

Prophet
asper said:
That looks a little bit too Star-Trekkish Sci-Fi for me.
Yeah, that was my first thought too. Falloutish retro 50's or 60's looks are built in hiveminds view on post-apo setting. I have a feeling that they are going with more futuristic vibe with cybernetic augmentations and other sci-fi shit. Will it be good or bad, we will see after release.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom