Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Ads not displaying correctly

Self-Ejected

Jack

█▓▒░
Patron
Insert Title Here
I just noticed that I don't get any ads anymore, tried different browsers and stuff with no change. This is what it looks like for me:
30cq249.png

Am I the only one with this problem or is it widespread? In any case it would be nice if this was fixed, thanks.

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
In the meantime I suggest something a little more interesting in place of that error message like 'you are the gatekeeper' or 'feed me your tears, slave'

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
Yea, that's been fixed... some idiot decided it's be a good idea to mess with php.ini without checking what their changes did or letting me know about it. Or changing it back after they couldn't get what I hired them for to work. *sigh* Might be some more breaking crockery later today until I manage to get XCache to work.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom