Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Ad Banners - About & Problem Reports

Kos_Koa

Iron Tower Studio
Developer
That limp dick is trying to tell us something.

"What is it boy...? Can something be done about the smiley ad banner that screams "HELLOOOO" every time you mouse over it?!"

dagorkan

Arbiter
Callaxes said:
Lyric Suite said:
Lyric Suite said:
Lyric Suite said:
Lyric Suite said:
Lyric Suite said:
Lyric Suite said:
Lyric Suite said:
Lyric Suite said:
Lyric Suite said:
Lyric Suite said:
Lyric Suite said:
Lyric Suite said:
Lyric Suite said:
Lyric Suite said:
Lyric Suite said:
Lyric Suite said:
Lyric Suite said:
Lyric Suite said:
HanoverF said:
Can something be done about the smiley ad banner that screams "HELLOOOO" every time you mouse over it. That things more annoying than kingcomrade's liberal hippie impression posts.

Sorry, I just wanted to continue the quote fest.
WHEEEEE!!!

It's simple guys, just pay the fucking $10. I have no ads and am totally loving the new next-gen Codex

spacemoose

Erudite
dagorkan said:
Callaxes said:
Lyric Suite said:
Lyric Suite said:
Lyric Suite said:
Lyric Suite said:
Lyric Suite said:
Lyric Suite said:
Lyric Suite said:
Lyric Suite said:
Lyric Suite said:
Lyric Suite said:
Lyric Suite said:
Lyric Suite said:
Lyric Suite said:
Lyric Suite said:
Lyric Suite said:
Lyric Suite said:
Lyric Suite said:
Lyric Suite said:
HanoverF said:
Can something be done about the smiley ad banner that screams "HELLOOOO" every time you mouse over it. That things more annoying than kingcomrade's liberal hippie impression posts.

Sorry, I just wanted to continue the quote fest.
WHEEEEE!!!

It's simple guys, just pay the fucking $10. I have no ads and am totally loving the new next-gen Codex

how does it feel to wear the badge of a fascist collaborator

Hory

Erudite
Hosting is cheap. I shall not donate. Proceed with flaming.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
mt1128643929.jpg

Ad banners are teh weird.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
071207_ST_Q4_C_728x90.gif

071207_ST_Q4_B_728x90.gif

Get rid of this shitty guilt-tripping. If I want to see shitty ugly sicks kids I would look into a mirror. :x

All those posters make me do is wish those kids die so I don't have to see the banners anymore. What a shitty scam. If it would be in neutral colours! But this is basically robbery. "Hey look! If you don't donate us money you are a fucking monster, jerkwad! Stare at the ugly-ass kid! Feel guilty!"

071207_ST_Q4_A_300x250.gif

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
What the fuck is wrong with their lips? I've never seen anything like that, even though any kinds of inherited illnesses and deformations are the hot topic in our biology lessons now.

dagorkan

Arbiter
I got that Smiley Train brochure in the mail. They go on about how they're sponsored by a lot of celebs... why do they feel they need to tell me that? What difference does it make? Personally it makes me think if all these rich people are already supporting them that my money would make more difference elsewhere.

Section8

Cipher
If I was Jake, I'd be all "Who's 'Take'? Fix that font and make it more legible, ya dirty skank. And why does Matt get a better present than me?"

Jaime Lannister

Arbiter
Section8 said:
If I was Jake, I'd be all "Who's 'Take'? Fix that font and make it more legible, ya dirty skank. And why does Matt get a better present than me?"

That's probably the same chick. What a whore.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
It has the words "Fallout Codex Making a Difference" in one line...
Does that mean we're going to make a difference in the development of Fallout 3 and prevent the dumbing down? :mystary:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom