Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

About the user tags

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
So, exactly how are the numerous user tags like "Vatnik" or "Zionist Agent" bestowed upon someone?

Wunderbar

Arcane
So, exactly how are the numerous user tags like "Vatnik" or "Zionist Agent" bestowed upon someone?
you just have to annoy one of the admins with your postings, it doesn't really matter how.

The word "vatnik" has completely lost its meaning, DU just gives the tag to anyone who isn't going around yelling 'slava ukraine'. You may ask "then why isn't half of the forum marked with vatnik tags?" And the answer is that DU doesn't read forum, he only visits the site feedback (once in a blue moon, and only to start some stupid drama), or the war thread (he doesn't actually understand the conflict, he's only doing the driveby shitposting).

"Zionist agent" is Infinitron's way to mark naziposters, so they could be eliminated by Mossad in the future.

GrafvonMoltke

Shoutbox Purity League
Shitposter
you just have to annoy one of the admins with your postings, it doesn't really matter how.

The word "vatnik" has completely lost its meaning, DU just gives the tag to anyone who isn't going around yelling 'slava ukraine'. You may ask "then why isn't half of the forum marked with vatnik tags?" And the answer is that DU doesn't read forum, he only visits the site feedback (once in a blue moon, and only to start some stupid drama), or the war thread (he doesn't actually understand the conflict, he's only doing the driveby shitposting).

"Zionist agent" is Infinitron's way to mark naziposters, so they could be eliminated by Mossad in the future.
Sounds like something a vatnik would say

Humbaba

Arcane
Well according to GameBanshee this is how you get these alignments:

Vatnik: Post pro-Russian stuff at least 2 times a week.

Zionist Agent: Be antisemitic at least 12 times throughout your stay here. Restricted to the Eastern European and Western European racial archetypes. Accessible with North American archetype via mods.

Dumbfuck!: Anger one of the mods OR shitpost frequently. According to some, a combination of both is necessary.

Possibly retarded: Similar requirements to the above.

Safe Space: Ignore at least 100 users.

Wumao: Like Vatnik but with China.

Ukraine tag: Like Wumao but with Ukraine.

Shitposter: Shitpost a lot.

Village Idiot: Kruno exclusive.

Douchebag!: Unknown, possibly bugged.

Fanboy: Shill for a game (?). Data inconclusive.

I think the guide is incomplete though, I've seen more tags besides those listed.

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
There's the elusive Batshit crazy tag, but since so many people wanted it nobody gets it anymore (also redundant, as all Codexers are batshit crazy)

gabel

fork's latest account
Patron
User tags are completely arbitrary, Willkür, if you want.
They mean nothing.

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
"An eyewitness recalled [Benjamin Disraeli's] reaction when an obsessively anti-Catholic MP asked if the Conservative government had an any new information about the machinations of the Jesuits against the Established Church:"
Disraeli arose...and began with a manner of portentous gravity and a countenance of almost funereal gloom to give his answer. 'Her Majesty's Ministers,' he said, 'had not been informed of any absolutely new machinations of the Jesuits, but they would continue to watch, as they had hitherto watched, for any indication of such insidious enterprises. One of the favorite machinations of the Jesuits,' he went on to say with deepening solemnity, 'had always been understood to be a plan for sending into this country disguised emissaries of their own, who, by expressing extravagant and ridiculous alarm about Jesuit plots, might bring public derision on the efforts of the genuine supporters of the State church. He would not venture to say whether the honourable member had knowledge of any such plans as that---', but here a roar of laughter from the whole House rendered further explanation impossible, and Disraeli composedly reserved his seat.

7pc2h3.png

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I think I deserve Bethestard. I bump their threads a lot, and I love Morrowind. What do I need to do to get that tag?
Create a video in which you show yourself saluting to Todd and then performing acts with a sex toy with Todd look-alike.

I'm sure DU won't object anymore.

dreughjiggers

Maidenhaver
I think I deserve Bethestard. I bump their threads a lot, and I love Morrowind. What do I need to do to get that tag?
Create a video in which you show yourself saluting to Todd and then performing acts with a sex toy with Todd look-alike.

I'm sure DU won't object anymore.
:updatedmytxt:

Beides, the tag's Bethestard, not Bethesexual. I've already been called stupid for liking Morrowind, what piece am I missing?

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
Create a thread about why Skyrim is the best RPG ever and be obnoxious to everyone who disagrees. Should do the trick.

Zlaja

Arcane

In order to get that tag, you have to love Oblivion and/or Skyrim. Simply being a fan of Daggerfall and/or Morrowind is not enough.

Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
DU just gives the tag to anyone who isn't going around yelling 'slava ukraine'
the anglo and protestant retards get giddy when they can chant something to support current cause, bonus points if its in another language

the higher level retards might even know the rest of the slogan after slava ukraini or even the class ruski korabl idi nahui

the aboslute peak of these retards might even know pizduyte nahui ot syuda ebani pidorasi but 99.9% of them get lazy and dont get to that point

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom