Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

A Wild Hunt appears! - RK47 does Witcher 3 Twice

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Defeating a noonwraith after a multi-step quest: 20 XP
Giving some girl a potion you can brew anytime easily: 350 XP

:retarded:
:whatisfun: Problem, pleb?

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
Crossbow will oneshot drowner underwater.

Against humans, Axii stun seems to have good chance of finisher.

Dreaad

Arcane
Deep in your subconscious mind spreading lies.
I wish they had actually used some interesting tech like blood splattering onto your clothes and wearing them out, sword looking worse when it's durability goes down, dirt clinging to your shirt from rolling around in a cave. In general I'm not a fan of Geralt wearing bright blue and white gear while hunting monsters.

RK47

Patron
I wish they had actually used some interesting tech like blood splattering onto your clothes and wearing them out, sword looking worse when it's durability goes down, dirt clinging to your shirt from rolling around in a cave. In general I'm not a fan of Geralt wearing bright blue and white gear while hunting monsters.

yeah that's exactly it. Visible damage on bodies would be something to be more excited about. Much like how Mortal Kombat X tried to be different by adding visible damage to the models as the fighters take hits, that would be worth paying attention to unlike this fucking OH MY GOD HAIR BLOWING. LOOK AT THE 6000 STRANDS OF ANIMATED BEARD!

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Well, it's better than DAI so far. Still end up fast-forwarding through combat, though.

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
The sailing is so Two Worlds 2.

Think strong attacks are p. effective on the Elf with axe but they're just so fucking slow with the spinning.

Last edited:

RK47

Patron

Post completion Commentary
I felt this is probably one of the area where they got the 'creepy' feel right. Except there is no monster , well, there's one you can avoid fighting. I made the wrong choice apparently of trusting a spirit, but somehow I don't feel too bad about it.

Not enough danger in the tower, however. All it did was fill you up with a sense of dread but with no 'climax' to conjure the fear into a real threat, the players are simply wondering 'did I miss anything' throughout their exploration of the Tower. Still decent side content

Last edited:

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
Alchemy is generally useless but one of those special "decoctions" that max out your toxicity bar might be useful in certain situations.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom