Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Development Info A taste of the patch

Otaku_Hanzo

Erudite
Role-Player said:
Strangely i also don't agree with luck (even if i must admit i cannot see how some moments in my life were anything other than luck). What i mainly think is that there is no luck, merely outcomes to every single thing we do. The outcomes can be microscopic, or earth-shattering, but everything you do will come back. As for calling it luck... i think we call it luck because we do not expect certain things to happen, but i'm sure that if we think about it, those lucky events happened because we did something, and not because of some random cosmical thingie that "blessed" us.

Well, what you describe here is called karma. And that's wholeheartedly what I believe in. :)

Sharpei_Diem

Liturgist
Role-Player said:
why don't you use the original Monty Python quote in your signature?

what's the original? I was just trying to think up a new sig and that scene popped into my head....i cropped out a line on purpose, but otherwise thought i had it...

Sharpei_Diem

Liturgist
Psilon said:
Well, for starters, it's "farcical," not "vastical."

The IMDb quotes page might prove useful.

That makes more sense :oops: ....actually, truthfully, listening to the skit, I never knew what word was used there (though it didn't bug me enough to actually look it up), Thanks...I'll make sure to look up, annotate and properly reference all my sigs from now on... :lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom