Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

A story about my FE character

Rakanishu

Novice
At a bar only the bartender 5 mans at a table and a strange person at the counter with
a duster,masked and with a hat.The bartender lost in his own little world his drying the
same glass like what seems an eternity,the strange figure at the counter standing in
front of a glass of tainted milk is like a statue but with a feline emanation from it

The five men's are talking loudly ....

nbr 1 -Ya know them clone freaks me off

nbr 2 -Shut up you morron Julie IS a clone,so let's start todays topic of Julie very secret
fan club,what do we know ...

nbr 3 interrupting -...of her ,I know a lot about our fragile little flower

The strange,more and more cat-like figure at the counter grins...

nbr 2 -You could have let me finish my phrase

nbr 3 -oh shut up will ya I'm sure I know the most of our little pappillon

Strange figure grins again like there was no tomorrow...

nbr 3 -so first the most recent news,some says she's getting soft since she been
enrolled in some sort of gang called the reds or something,like you know she's always
been solitary and this new situation is changing her someway

nbr 4 -that's not new to me what will freak you guys out is that ... she's ... well into girls
ya know

nbr 5 -NOOOO that's not true ... not my Julie (( starts to cry ))

nbr 3 ignoring 5 -did you guys know that she killed 5 men in less than 10 seconds yesterday

nbr 4 and 2 - yeah

nbr 1 -and since she arrived in here the whole town is givin her contracts ,she killed at
least 30 persons ,freaking amazing,she always raises hell wherever she goes

nbr 2 -who said she was going soft

Music starts emanating from the cat-like stranger...actually electro music
All mens turns to the strange figure ...

nbr5 stops crying -hey stranger nice music,what is it called ??

strange figure - it's called Letro ...

nbr5 - ni...

strange figure interrupting nbr 5 -do you guys know what is my favourite part in the
killing ...

It's duster fall to the ground revealing a woman outline,she turns to the mens sitting at
the table,the bartende leaves his glass fall to the ground and goes feverously under the
bar,the woman draws as fast as lighting two keen machettas,then before 10 seconds
passes the mens are lying dead on the floor

... seeing the last toughts of my victims in their eyes right when they receive they're
killing blow ...

Music stops and all remains silent the women dryes the blood from her
machettas on some men clothes,holsters them,puts her duster on and starts marching
with her feline attitude towards the door,a small voice comes from the bottom of the
bar ...

bartender -mmma mma'am aa aare you Julie ada adammma ...

The women stops...

Women - who knows ...

She goes out of the bar...

Some thincks it was Julie last doing in the town,she was never to be heard of again in
the vicinity...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julie Is 23 years old, her awakening was troublesome,has she was brought to life for the
sexual fantasies of a mad scientits . As soon as she was raised he said to her :

"welcome to life my dear little fragile flower"

She instantly killed him and in some sort of transe ate him,the only time she ate human
flesh.Perhaps that's why she is only inclined to womens.Since that event she never
interacted with human beings,only for her contracts and with merchants.

She started soon after making her living by killing and learned to like it,only the part
where she sees the last toughts of her victims in their eyes when dealing the final blow.
Julie quickly became popular because of her killing habilities,some call her the melee
machine,but because of her poor ability with human relationship,she is considered like a
tools rather than a human.

Because of that she rarely taked the time to flirt with other womens,hiring the services
of hores on occasions.Well not until the day she met Jenee Odonnell,at the entrance of
a pleasure house,they instantly realised they we're comming for the same reason and
fell in love imediatly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Situation:
Julie mounted on her horse riding the wasteland,she has a skull sitting in frond of her on
her saddle.A song from Leonard Cohen is playing from her pocket, it's Everybody Knows.

-So Morte (speaking to her skull) do you like this song ?
Well in fact I don't care if you like it or not (bursts laughting maddly)
And you know what,now that I thinck of it , your poor company
Pehaps I should kill you again (starts huming the lyrics)
"Everybody knows the war is over
Everybody knows the good gouys lost...
Yeah let's stop for the night Carotte
Hoooooo...

She unmounts takes off her boots

-The night will fall soon Morte,let's light a fire

(half an hour later,fire is lit and tent mounted,horse fed,Julie then starts baking some eggs with bacon)

-No you won't have a bite ,you're just a skull after all (burst laughting)

Being alone she forgets her manners and eats like a tiger,quickly finishing her meal

-BuuuuuUUURRRrrrps

Julie looks at the sky

-I wonder how it was like back then,I mean before all hapened, and what were they
doing for a living.Oh well let's not get all philosophical

At this moment Julie takes a cat like attitude and whispers:

- Morte something big is comming this way

A huge mutated Wolf jumps on her emerging from the nigth like an enchantment, she
skillfully avoids the attack by rolling to the left while taking her machetas in hand in a
swift move,she automaticly stands up in a defensive position.The beast and Julie then
start a death ballet and everything is ended in a bloody minute.

-Well ain't that nice...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julie is out of her mind,what was that man thincking,treating her of a fragile rose.
His reamains are lying on the ground.She starts looking around and finds two machetas
and a Data Disk Reader with some music DDs.She has natural instincs and knowledge on
how to use the contraption,so she starts playing music and Apocalipse Now from
Wagner starts playing

-"Well ain't you got nice taste mister"

She takes one of her machetas and beheads her first victim.
-
"how should I call you mister... let's see...hmmm...Morte,yeah that's it,Morte you'll be
from now on

She starts laughting

-"Well ain't that nice now that I thinck of it ,I don't remember a thing from my past and I
see blue transparent butterflies at the corner of my eyes."

The next song is L'ombre,laure,e ancora il rio (ottone) from Vivaldi.

-"They're so beautifull,lucky me.This song is making me all philosofical and so sad Morte"
"Look at me I'm talking to a head."

Starts to laught madly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julie gives a kick on a man's head, killing him instantly,she then takes a uzi and starts
firing on the fleeing people killing them all.Then she holsters the uzi and takes one of her
machettas starting to look if theres survivors amongs her victims,she finds one and she
takes a deep look into her eyes right before severing her head.A truck soon arrive and
when he stops enforcers emerges from it,Julie takes cover and because they're grouped
she throws a grenade killing them all.She goes into their truck killing the driver and starts
rampaging the city,throwing grenades and firing her uzi,continuing the mass murder...

Then she wakes up.

-Damn Morte the same dream again...

Julie-So what are your specialities

Jenee- Mostly avoiding every thing that can harm me,I can't do anything well

*They're naked,tenderly in each other arms

Julie-I'm sure you belittle yourself

Jenee-No I'm not,really,ain't got any qualities

Julie-well you're a great lover,that's a good thing I guess

Jenee-In this harsh world ,it's not of much use alas

Julie-True indedd

Jenee-I'm happy we've met

Julie-I'm happy too,such a great hasard

Jenee-Why is this skull on the table

Julie-oh this is Morte

Jenee-One of your acquitences ?

Julie-Oh yeah, my first victim actually he treated me of a fragile little rose you see

Jenee-I'll be sure not to do that

Julie-You can call me that if you want,whatever you want :honey ,lovely,darlin,really

Jenee whispers - well lovely,time for some more action

Julie-You bet!

Then the love ballet starts again ....

*Julie is in an abandonned house thincking aboutlife and listening to Gojira's songs,she is
badly hurt *with a hand severed andloosin her blood,she's lying between several corpses

-well Morte I'll have todie this time to get a new corpse

*She then takes her enforcer gun and shotsa bullet in her head
*She awakes soon after in a GLobal tech pod

-Ain't that nice!And now find some decent clothes and go back to my horse and Morte

*She emerges from the pod with the traditional Global tech suit
*A man is sitting in front of a computer deeply looking at the screen and doesn't notices
Julie's presence

-Put some music Computer.

-what music do you wantJonas

-Hmmm... I guess I could go for some Bruce Springsteen

*Julie takesa sneaky cat like movement and approches the man from behind

-BOOOOUUUUHHH!*She shouts

*The man jumps on his chairand trembling from the emotion takesa gun but before he
can shoot ,Julie *twists his neck

-Dammit I didn't wantto kill you mister, six death since my awakening is enough.
Let's see what Ican find around

*She takes the gun finds some ammo and a bunch of keys cardsinside the man's pocket
and looks at the computer

-hello this is Julie areyou an AI

*The computer responds

-You could consider me that,but I'm somuch sophisticated than a simple Ai

-Do you got any Data Disks of music

*A rack opens up full of Data Disks

-woah wonderfull,too bad I ain't got my DDRwith me...

-There is one next to the coffee machine

-Woah and a coffeewill do me so much good

*She goes to the coffe machine takes the DDR andbegins to make herself a coffe,which
doesn't take *her too long

-Miss Julie what happened to Mr Jonas

-He treatened me with a gun and I had to kill him alas

-I ain't got sentiments so I don't care

-well what's your name AI

-Nobody never gave me a name

-I'll call you MPU then,is italright...

-Man I love milk

*Julie is milking a cow in someabandoned farm...
*She soon gets enough milk,taps the rear of the cow andgoes inside the farm's main
house.She chooses the most comfortablecouch,sits on it and starts drinking her milk.

-Such a delicacy

*WhenJulie finishes her glass of milk she starts to remove her weapons ,a real artilery
and undresses...Finally she's naked then she sits Morte next toher and put's some
romantic music.She takes her radio a makes a call...

-Jenee are you there
Jenee ... ???
JENEEEEE

-Hmmmm...woahhhh...oh it's you darlin ,I was sleeping like an angel

-Yeah my angel you are.Could you come to me,I'm kind of horny you see.

-No alas I'm fullyworking in a fast food and I have to leave you or the boss will get
real mad

-Ok see you hon.

-See you lovely

*Julie takes a moment to thinckand put another frequency on her radio

-Nexxy are you there

-No,not now my b**ch /sounds of crushing skulls/I'm working so see you my dearpuppet

-ok see you my love

*Julie takes another moment to ponder and putsyet another frequency on her radio

-Epha are you there,don't say to me youroccupied

*sounds of horses,animals ,mules and a lot of people.*

-WellJulie in fact I am running a caravan and start is quite messy so see ya

*Radio goes silent

-Dammit only five more gals to call...
Ain't that ashame...

A strange women as arrived into town she wears a tophat ,glasses and a chirurchical
mask .People are looking at her with oddlooks,children stops playing.
She has a skull at her back and music isplaying from her DDR (data disk reader)
It's peekaboo from Siouxie and the Banshees,she is heading to an old abandoned house
Night is falling,herfavorite time of the day,when she arrives at the door,she puts the
skull next to it and enters the house,it's a huge house with the first room having two
bigstairs made of marble leading upstairs.She takes a morcel of hemp rope from her
pocket andstarts cleaning her teeths with it.

back at the town

peoplehave gathered at the main plaza and the children are sneakingly eyedropping
theconversation

- we have to frighten her
- yeah she's in that freackyold house
- let's hit this night

Back at Julie

She is sneakingand looking to the gathered people,wearing an small ear contraption
that enhances perception.

-Oh you wanna play it rough,so be it
She saysin a soft deep voice,it's like death was talking

Midnight comes
12man are waiting in the house garden

-Ok wich team of two goesfirst
-Cowards I'll go first
Jack you come with me
-okydoky

they start to move slowly without a noise and heads towards a window then all suddenly
the first man named William stops moving

-shhhh stop Jack look upstairs
-ow do you thinck she is seeingus
-nah it's pichblack

The woman who was gazing at the horizon smirksand starts Staring at them

-Damn she is looking at us
-I say shedoesn't see us

Then the women disapears in a cat like movement
The mans start moving again,slowly but certainly arriving at the window
Then the woman pops up and shouts BOUH!
Two machetteas breaks the window piercing themans heads

Back at the other mens

-are you seeing somethingMarty
-No it's too dark out there
-Let's send another party

Bouh!Comes a shout from behind them
Julie beheads the first one then they startfleeing but two of them are caught
by a single shotgun shot,the rest ishistory let it be know they're dead
Julie hangs them in front of the housewith a warning

"whoever touch these will be severly punished"

Rakanishu

Novice
*Julie is thinckering with her radio and tries arandom frequency
*A desertic frequency like the environment aroundher...
*Then tries another one
*And suddently hears a glimpse that soundedlike...a distant melody...it's a song from
Add N To X : Monster Bobby the song soon ends and the radio goes silent agian a men
voice can then be heard...

-This is dj Dustfox brodcating from embry crossroads party,here's arequest from
Nexxy,contact me via 320.04 mhz for any request , here it is from Charlie Winston : Like
a hobo...

*Music can then be heard again

-HeyMorte ,Nexxy is at that party let's head there quickly

*Quickly looking at her map,she chages direction and takes the path to Embry
*She soon find herself with the company of van and a buggy that slow down to have the
same pace as her,a girl passes her head by the van window and shouts at Julie...

-Are you headed to the party
-Yeah sure it will be my first party and a dearfriend is there
-Good for you,here come closer *she hands a bottle of tequilla to Julie who takes it
-Thanck you miss
-You can call me Amineri,what's your name
-Julie Adama
-Ok then see you at the party miss Julie

*The van and buggy accelerates in a storm of dust and Julie is alone again

-well nice girl and good looking ,ain't she Morte

*2h passes and the numerous flashlights can be seen in the distance.Julie stops to
change her clothes.She puts a sexy tank top and some short with a green beret on
her head then she changes her mind and goes all underwear under a duster only

-what do you thinck Morte very hot ain't it

*At that moment fireworkstarts to paint the sky on fire,Julie stays a bit staring at the
sky then she heads to the party
*She soon arrives and starts looking for Nexxy,whenshe gets the idea to call Dustfox
for a rendez-vous point with her.

-Allo Dustfox this is Julie Adama,I want to find Nexxy and give her a meeting near
the guys selling food and drinks

-Ok no problem I'll give a call on the radio,do you have a song request maybe

-Oh you could pass The Passenger from Siouxie and the Banshees

-Ok your on the queue list

*Dustfox makes the call on the radio

-Ok guys Julie Adama is waiting for Nexxy near the food and drinks merchants,
hope they find eachother.And now Siouxie and the Banshees a request from
same Julie

*Julie heads to the merchants, a girl who his asking something to people around her,
comes to Julie and asks if she is from the Adama familly

-Ye I am but I don't have a familly

-Well now you have,I'm Ash Adama

*The girl jumps on Julie neck and hugs her tenderly....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-So MPU how far I am from destination
-54.03 km
-shouldn't take too long to arrive
-say MPU do you thinck I'll find more DDs when I reach the destination
-there is a 75% probability you'll be succesfull
-I guess that's a lot better than nothing Morte,do you know if the complex as inhabitants
-Alas the movements monitoring and all facilities are off ,you will have to bring them back on
*some time passes...

-ok I can see the entrance at the distance
*Hopefully for you dear reader Julie is still farfrom the entrance because a really big
blight wolf emerges from it, Julie stops her horse and takes her colts then as the beast
approaches she starts shooting at it... killing hit with all the guns magazines ,shooting
the last bullet as the beats falls at her feets all claws ready to kill.

-A close one Morte

*She takes Morte fromher saddle and puts it on her back*

-I know it must be frightening for youbut you come with me hahaha *laughting madly*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-...WHAT... you're a Adama too

Julie mimics her newfound familly and puts her arms around Ash

-I have familly ,woot, I have familly
Are there others Adama...
-yeah...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both are hurt,they are out of breath,gazing at each other going in circles
All lights are out,flashlights are off too the only lights come from the screens
and various leds,none of them knows why but they choosed to fight unarmed.
The fight has been going on for hours they have not been tender to eachother
quite the contrary.
They starts to accelerate the circle movement,slowly reducing the distance that separates them.
Julie makes a high kick the man Feet together,legs straight and relaxed, blocks
the kick with both arms but loses his stance quickly rolling back .
When up again he puts his Feet parallel, shoulder-width apart.Julie has her
Forward leg bent at the knee with 60% of weight on front leg and 40%
on rear leg.The man makes a jumping double kick, Julie grabs him and with the same
determination as water she amplifies his motion making him fly right into the wall

The man shouts in agony breaking his left leg.She makes a jumping side kick touching
his head,who bends to the rear in a 90 degrees angle killing him quicly.

Then some applause can be heard and the lights turns on reavealing...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Julie is excited she has already found 5 DD's andher next goal is near,she enters the
last room and goes directly to the DDrack.

Suddently theres a black out and at the same time her flashlight turns off and she loses
connection with MPU...Then a strange smell can bedetected,everything is pitchblack.

Julie has in the back of her mind the idea of the reason for this to happen but not sure
though and anyway she thinks it is not possible as it would be foolish.When she feels
that the thing is close enough she jumps over it quickly arriving out of reach
Then getting used to the dark,she sees the exit and starts runnig towards it,should
have it taken her one more second her back would have been ripped apart

Running through the hallways, she tries to loose her hunter but she starts getting lost
and realizes how amazingly complex the structure is,everithing getting darker and
darker....

((This part of the story has beenwrited half in half by a long time friend of mine and me))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gold

Augur
Patron
Dead State Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
Amen Emo, what the fuck was that?

in before retardo

FE...Fallen Earth?

Is that the game you're talking about?

I'm kind of going with the 'wha-huh' reaction myself, here.

Rakanishu

Novice
yeah it's all about Fallen Earth
And sorry for those who don't like my stories or hate them lol
Perhaps you read only the first lines and it's true my english is like the one that
can be found on russian games like Space Rager or Kings Bounty ,or worse mayap

Wah-huh in bad terms I suppose

And this is the best place to get tougher with bad comments so it's alright guys join the bashing bandwagon

Gold

Augur
Patron
Dead State Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
The problem is your story is in mmorpg speak, not in the format a proper story should be written for easy consumption. You might have just created the greatest story of all time but if nobody has any clue what you are saying, it is useless.

Rakanishu

Novice
Julie and Epha are riding the wasteland,they horses are out of breath so
they have to stop dangerously near fom a raiders camp.
Julie put Carmina Burana ,the Orff Carl version,as a waring.
The sound is so loud they're nearly shouting at each other.

-Are you sure this is a good idea Julie
-Sure Honey watch as they'll gradually p*** and s*** they're pants
All is about psychological warfare,we are now besieging them
-I was thincking we could move as soon as the horses were fed and rested
-what's the fun in that,please tell me?

Julie takes her shotgun and starts shooting towards the sky

At the camp the raiders are gathering.

-what are these mother*******
-the nerves
-let's attack them immediatly
-I say let's wait for the night and hit them hard

Back at the girls

-They'll probably wait for the night *laughts madly
-awww let's hope not
-why you can't see in the dark
-well of course not

Back at the camp

-Damn we're short on ammo we have only 40 amunitions left
-Do we have the mats to make some more
-hell do I know,those su**ers have choosen the right time to hit us

The boss emerges from his tent

-what is all the rif raf
-boss boss two girls are threatening us
-WHAT and they're not dead already or fu***d by all of you
-we tought we should hit at night since we don't have a lot of ammo
-dammit that's a problem
-even whit that we will strike NOW

Julie is feeling the temperature she getting all cat-like,she has a colt in one hand and a
club in the other.

-here take the grenades from my horse bags

Epha does as asked and puts the grenades on the ground,julie takes a grenade
launcher from her back and hands it to Epha.

-Take this,you'll be blowing they're ha**es

back at the camp

-boss they got a grenade laucher
-hmmmm
DAMMIT are you cowards
one of the guys mumbles to himself"crazy bast*** he'll get us all killed
-what are you saying Enrique

The boss doesn't give him the time to answer and shoots him down

-one coward less
now back on topic let's get them

The raiders starts to run towards the girls in a frenetic way

-here they come

Julie puts some Add N To X and says "fire Epha" who shoots the first grenade
and kills 5 of them,the raiders starts retreating even if their boss is yelling and cursing them.

-Let's charge Epha

Julie put's Morte on the ground

-This is too dangerous for you my little

Then they starts to move in unison,the raiders start fleeing their camp as two
other grenades hit them but some of them starts to get enraged and turns back
The boss happy with that start leading them,the last of epha grenades hit them
killing three mens

-To the ground Epha

They both jump on the ground avoiding what was left of the raiders ammo

-now stand up lovely they shouldn't have any ammo left
-are you sure

The current song is Meeting In Compact Boxes.Julie sands up first like a cat and
starts running,Epha takes the time to take her cemented pole and starts running
too.When at the right distance Julie starts shooting with her Colt hitting each
time her targets the last bullet is fired at point blank range and julie throws
the gun away.Epha arriving after that starts hammering with her pole,Julie takes
her other club while doing a high kick on another raider.

-hiiiiyyyyyyyaaaa fu**ers

Can be heard atop of all groans,screams and music.The girls are real killing
machines they're quickly covered with blood

-Let's retreat Hon. ,NOW!
-Okay

They start retreating,that gives courage to the raiders who stayed behind and they
start to charge too.Epha arrives at the pile of grenades and puts on inside the launcher
and soon starts firing,while Julie takes her shotgun and continues her killing spree.When
out of ammo Julie throws all her weapons when at close range and starts fighting unarmed,

Epha on her side crushes all heads that passes near her,when they're only seven
remaining the Raiders start to run away.Epha throws two more grenades killing them.

-well now payday hahhahahaha*laughts hysterically
-woah what a fight we didn't get a scratch

They start heading to the camp gathering on small piles the raider's equipement still
usable.
They finally arrives at the boss tent noticeable because it's the bigger,when they enter
they start laughting has the boss is really badly hided.Julie gives him a kick in the ass,
then she grabs him nearing her face to his:

-So you must be the boss right
-nnonnonno noo no
-you smell like sh**
-Bletch

Julie takes Epha's pole realease the man then when he desperatly tries to flee she
crushes his skull.They had to call Epha's carvaners to loot the place,and made quite
lotsa red chips selling the goods and collecting the reward on the boss head.

——————————————————————————————————————————

Julie is in a little Shack she is singing the song that she learned from her hallucination.
The remains of acids and chems are lying on the ground,she's in a trance.But
all goes to hell in a bad trip,she starts to vomit then back to her sences she falls
asleep.At her awakening Nexxy is wipping her face

-hello lovely
-awww I must be ugly,how did you find me,ugh such a headache
-well you know *she points at freshly digged tombs* these are the marauders who own
this shack
-Lucky me!
-You bet,are you feeling allright lovely,you made such a bad cocktail
-awww not too well indeed

*Nexxy stands up and goes by the fire and take the coffee from it and pours it in two
cups

-here my love take some coffe will ya
-charming attention
-hey where is Morte
-Just here I putted him on the ground,he must partialy why you have a headache you
where with your head on it haha
-awww don't speak about my headache*she take cautionly a sip of her coffe,Nexxy
mimics her
-It's been six days I've been following your whereabouts your quite hard to track
-what happened I was desperatly seeking you
-My radio has Jammed,will you take a look when you feel better
-Of course darlin
-I have had strange hallucinations before my last death,they're unspeakable but there
was a song

*she starts singing the song and while doing so her eyes turns green
Nexxy in amazement starts gazing at them,the short melody quickly ends

-Lovely your eyes turned all green
-oh I didn't noticed any change I was having another hallucination
-what have you seen
-mainly a face who was accompanying my chant,perhaps it's because you where there
-then perhaps I should sing with you

*They start singing and Julie starts seeing a pair of snakes linked like a ladder
with other smaller snakes then she sees complex structures and colors that doesn't exist
in the real world all of it being unspeakable .

*The structures turns to plants then they gather to form a face the faces starts talking and Julie stops singing,Nexxy starts singing more subtelly with a soft voice
The head says in a deep voice :

-You will learn the secrets of nature

*then the face turns into snakes again and a lithany can be heard ,
Julie starts singing it.
Two hour passe when she emerges from her trance Nexxy his holding her ,sleeping tight
Julie starts to sleep too and when they awake the next day they start to make love
before saying goodbyes.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————-

There a big nuclear explosion,Julie is watching it from a safe place…then when all ends

she sits on the ground.

-so it came to that

She starts gazing at the sky
-why so much cruelty…

Then she's seeing inside an infinte tubular structure made of spiders,pairs of snakes
linked like a ladder by other smaller snakes who are dancing…

…She wakes up right next to Morte

-Slept well my friend,I had a strange dream again

—————————————————————————————————————————

I have a family I have a family...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julie finally arrives at Sunshine Corners,she has rided for 5 days,the trip started
at OdenVille,she's exhausted and chooses to knock on the first door she reaches.
Somebody comes to her and opens the door suspiciouly

-Hi Ma'am my name is Julie...

Interrupting her

-I don't buy anything...

Julie puts her feet just in time to block the door

-I'm not selling I'm offering 10 blues for the week
-Then be my guest my dear.

The house is cozy and full of cats,with all kinds of weird looking glass items.Julie
is clearly not appreciating the decoration but she doesn't metion it

-So ma'am what is your name
-You can call me Ma'am hehe
-Alrighty then Ma'am *Insisting on the capital M
-We will be eating in 2 hours you should wear something more decent and take off your
weapons by then
-AAAlright Where's my chamber
-Let me show you

The old lady takes Julie in her room and leaves her clothing the door,Julie quickly gets
naked and then she put a mini skirt and a ragged T-shirt,she begans to sleep on the bed
after massaging her ****.She is awakened by Ma'am shoting from downstairs

-Dinner is reaaady
-Ok comming down *she shouts

Dinner is made of some suspisious cheese and potatoes,Julie wait for the lady to serve
herself,then takes a potato and cheese,who starts to melt down
Julie eats very ladylike and Ma'am seems to apreciate it

-So where are you comming from
-I came all the way from odenville but I was awakened at Midway
-oh really quite a ride
-yeah,oops sorry ,yes
-hmmm better

They finishes dinner and Julie helps taking off the plates and to wash the dishes

-I'm sure since you made such a long trip you want to get some sleep
-Well yes
-Goodnight then sweetheart
-Goodnight Ma'am

Julie quicly goes to her room then she unwraps morte from some ragged cotton and
put's him under the bed,she quicly falls asleep like a rock,having strange dreams again.
Morte is alive and speaking to her while listening to Mozart music,they're in a house all made of marble and gold

-Sarah my dear Sarah...

Interupting him

-I'm Julie J U L I E you hear me

Then she starts to choke him and he becomes all blue,when he's dead she rampages a
wood furniture and starts a fire then she starts looking for something to gut and cut him
to pieces,at that precise moment she becomes self aware that she's dreaming and
decides to go outside and to try to fly away

Only a minute after she had began to fly she awaken by Ma'am calling for breakfeast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...It's getting harder and harder to see a thing...
Her pursuer is getting closer and Julie arrives in a
dead end,she quickly gets the reflex of closing the door

-time for a rest Morte

The thing starts hammering the door ,which doesn't seem
to be able to old on too long

-well ain't that nice this ****ing door will not hold on for long Morte this time I thinck
I'll go to the regen chamber again

Then her mind turn off all becomes animal instincs inside of
her and the butterflies she usually sees in blue turns red
coloring her eyes in red too...she takes her shotgun and
starts shooting at the door a shout can be heard on the
other side of the door then a sound of escape ,she bash
the rest of the door throws the empty shotgun and takes
her colts,then she starts traking her pray like she was seeing
in plain light,she just walks slowly,like if the end was fixed,
The track of blood is easely followable with her new abilities.
Suddenly the backup light dimly turns on,Julie is blinded by it
and starts massaging her eyes.The thing jumps at her and
makes sure she cannot move anymore,she does what she can
to fight but hopelessly getting more and more stuck.
The beast breath close to her face,she spits on it.
The Thing seems in extasy enjoying every second.
Julie screams and shouts like a tiger her strenghts seems to
increase tenfold.
The beast seems in panick and all goes quicly the thing tries
to bite her face ,Julie puts her arm in front of her face to protect
it getting biten badly and starting to loose blood,she grabs a guns
and starts shooting on the beast ugly mutt touching her arm at
the same time.
The beast starts to yap and to move back realeasing Julies arm,she
empties her clip at the thing then throws it and takes her dress sabre
and atempts a slash but the beast manages to get away with it and
escapes through the hallway Julie's motion of the world and time starts
to slow down and she begins to have hallutinations, her eyes turning
green due to the butterflies changing color then she starts humming
a melody.

She sees pair of snakes linked like a ladder with other smaller snakes then
she sees complex structures and colors that doesn't exist in the real world
all of it being unspeakable .The structures turns to plants then they gather
to form a face which pushes her to understand that something seems to be
seriously changed in her metabolism, so she seeks for one of the famous
pills she was given by the doctor and prays that it is going to work...

The face interrupts her and starts to sing in a foreign language
-Your dead soul sleep deeply
-their onrate voices
-They lived on a far island
-They lived far away
-They lived numerous
-The deads have gone up there
-They really gathered there
-The dead childrens of the ungurahui
-The ornates strangers oshi
-Up there they have gathered
-Up there them
-They have made you master

Then all goes black Julie falls on the ground and a howling
can be heard,her heart starts to beat slower and slower
then at the same time as the beats she dies slowly

She awakes in a Globalnet facility and thincks to herself
"damn I hope I ain't far from
that complex to get my stuff back"

THE END

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Please don't stop posting your stories. This is one of the greatest stories I've ever read. The MMO-chat format was pure genius, no need to change it to the usual boring format. You sir are a true revolutionary.

Rakanishu

Novice
well thanck you if it's not irony ,who knows at the codex lol
currently editing it all ,too late for the mmorpg part alas
Ok first part of stories has been uptated you guys were right it was pain for the eyes sorry again

ok edited the second part now the third one and it will be done
Job done Dabou chop chop

And thancks for the warnings

Rakanishu

Novice
Ma'am is sitting in a rocking chair listening to some
variety music,Julie is in her room listening to Heavy
Metal,she's wearing a ragged T-shirt and a short
She takes her radio and call MPU

-MPU...MPU...
-Yes miss Julie,what can I do for you ?
-Well you could keep me entertained
-I'm afraid this is not part of my programming
-Awwww...bye the MPU
-Bye Miss Julie

She shuts the radio,it's been 3 days that she didn't went
out of the house.

-Hey Morte,it's been a busy life since I awakened
You know I wonder if I'll live long with such a life,
Somebody could remove my collar and kill me for good

A window breaks downstairs and just when she grabs her
She can ear a shotgun shot,Julie runs downstairs and find
Ma'am with a shotgun and a dead body of a man

-Well,I've been worried for nothing you can defend yourself
Ma'am
-Well you see I was a clone a long time ago,but I removed my
collar deciding it's was time to make my way to the end

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
BROS ITS FUNNY WHEN SOME LOSER DUDE POSTS ON TEH INTERNETZ ALL ABOUT HIS GAY FAEGGGISH WOW CHARCTER STUPID SHIT THAN EXPECTS EVERONE TO READ IT AND THINK ITS ALL COOL AND SHIT WELL BRO I GOTS NEWS FOR YA IT AINT COOL. HOW DO YOU EVER EXPECT TO GET LAYD SAYING ALL THIS BULLSHIT GAY ASS ROLLPLYING SHIT AND SPENINF ALL YOUT TIME IN YOUR MOMS BACEMENT INSTED OF GETTIN OUT THER AND HITTIN THAT POONTANG BRO! I MEAN COMMONNNNN!!!!!!!@!

Rakanishu

Novice
All tastes are in the nature I guess lol

And I'm not living in my Mom's basement in fact I have only one floor and I own the house as I'm 32 years old
And I have a sex friend so no need for a girlfriend
I'll try to find a way to improve my english ,pehaps you guys know of an internet service that provides help in this area

Crispy said:
BROS ITS FUNNY WHEN SOME LOSER DUDE POSTS ON TEH INTERNETZ ALL ABOUT HIS GAY FAEGGGISH WOW CHARCTER STUPID SHIT THAN EXPECTS EVERONE TO READ IT AND THINK ITS ALL COOL AND SHIT WELL BRO I GOTS NEWS FOR YA IT AINT COOL. HOW DO YOU EVER EXPECT TO GET LAYD SAYING ALL THIS BULLSHIT GAY ASS ROLLPLYING SHIT AND SPENINF ALL YOUT TIME IN YOUR MOMS BACEMENT INSTED OF GETTIN OUT THER AND HITTIN THAT POONTANG BRO! I MEAN COMMONNNNN!!!!!!!@!

GOTTTIMMMMM!!!!! Crispy = Blobert

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom