Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

A petition about the styles.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
My monitor at work is a 15", only capable of running at 1024x768.

The Codex now stretches off the screen to the right too far so I have to use my mouse to scroll manually over in order to read the entirety of any messages.

Please fix scaling.

Edit: And no wisecracks about Codex not scaling to my level. I'm not in the mood today.

Edit2: I see this issue's already addressed in the Forums are up... thread. Glad I'm not alone in my uncontrollable rage.

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
Would it be possible to reduce the minimum width of the layout? The forum is now too wide to fit on the 1024x768 display on the laptop I use for net browsing.

EG

Nullified
As this setup is already JS heavy, why not get the resolution of the window and actively resize the forum?

*Shrug*

racofer

Thread Incliner
The user details pane on each post should be smaller and attached to the message's left border instead of having a frame of its own.

Also, message details (post date/time) should be above the message, like it used to be:

1623al0.jpg

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
Its pretty fascinating to see the old Codex come back piece by piece. Its like a cancer, or an infestation, slowly taking over this popamole, piece of shit of a design.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom