Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

A lil bit of help??? FOR LIONHEART AND STARWARS JEDIOUTCASTS

Chandrashekar

Novice
here's the deal.... i recebtly got hold of the demo / shareware versions of Lion Heart: Legacy of the Crusader and Star Wars: Jedi Knights II - Jedi Outcasts and am a lil stuck in both!!!

first off - lionheart - the demo starts u off from level 1 at the slave pit - you barely escape the master assassin and your spirit spills his/her guts for a while telling you of your 'royal' ancestry - then you wander around there for a while killing a few slavers and goblins and v'rats before i found that yellow portal to the crossroads. met esteban and completed three quests - a) kill tainted wasps, b) get rid of laughing bandit and c) destroy goblin scout camp. after all of this i found i was unable to go east out of the crossroads to barcelona like the sign says - i couldn't leave the area at all!!! except south to rio ebre????? what do i do next??? is that the end of the demo????

secondly - star wars - simple one - demo mission is to scout and destroy the remnant base at some ice planet - i forget the name - 'something' III.
anyway, halfway through i find that Jan has been captured and the forcefields blocking our escape ship needs to be lowered - i can manage that but then get stuck at the remnant shield generator room where there is a door with a force field at the top level. what do i do to lower that shield???

any help will be much appreciated!!!!

Ultron

Liturgist
For Lionheart, a simple uninstall will solve your problems.

For Jedi Outcast (which is a decent FPS). you'd be best off going to Google and searching for a walkthru, which would at least, tell you the name of the planet you're on. :roll:

Ausir

Arcane
Lionheart sucks, I strongly advise you not to buy the full version. And in the demo you can only go south. The road sign is from the full version, where the maps are connected differently than in the demo.

Chandrashekar

Novice
i have a feeling im not gonna be buying lionheart either - deleted the demo already.

jedi II is fairly ok - i may hunt around to see if i can get the full version secind hand or from a friend.

thxs for your help.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom