Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

a buddy o' mine is having issues with final fantasyX help?

DamnElfGirl

Liturgist
magniis said:
Wow, does elf chick even know, 1 what a Romulan is, 2 the disposition of a Romlan black ops agent A.K.A. Tal Shaer or how ever it is spelled, does this chick even know what they are like? I seriously do not think she does.

Kiddo, I was watching Star Trek before you were born, though I'm pleased to admit that I've never worn Spock ears nor attended a Con.

I seriously wonder whatever gave you the idea that I'm a nice "elf chick"?

magniis

Educated
Riiight, uh huh sure,young lady, I am probably old enough to be your father no. 1, no. 2 I have not attended a Con. or worn Spock ears either, thankfully. O.K., prey tell what do you know about Romulans at all?Ever seen any T.N.G., D.S.9? I remember the 1960s show with fond ness as well.May De Forest Kelly "Bones", and James Doohan "Scotty" R.I.P.

SanguinePenguin

Scholar
It's been a while since I played good old FFX. But if you really want help we need to know more about the state of your party... Even so, Gamefaqs is the best place to get the help you need especially for things like Rikku's item formulas.

Anyway, I like all the Final Fantasies. As far as games go, they do a good job of changing things up and, at the same time, holding on to the core essence of the series. Which is more than what you can say for a lot of western RPGs, like TES for instance.

magniis

Educated
hey elf girl, if you really were not nice you would not have responded to my comments, or you would have just done a whole lot of cursing,I think the bad girl thing is just a cover up, you probably are good natured but, you think you can only get attention by saying your bad, or acting like it. Trust me you don't need to act bad to get attention,some guys like nice girls,I was one of them but, I am too old for you, and I am in a good relationship with an awesome woman.

magniis

Educated
The panda guy is absolutely correct.
"GENIUS"! why? because only a genius could get some one to think what I want, mind games are so fun.

LaDoushe

Scholar
magniis said:
Valt dweller, O.K. gamefaqs.com, it didn't look that way when I saw it, but it was underlined and tough to make out, much thanks for the clarification.

He's pretending not to know what a hyperlink is here, so its pretty obvious that he's joking. Also, how would you wind up in codex (scary place) without first going to the family friendly places on the web. Have you guys been spamming codex links in other forums?

Abernathy

Scholar
magniis said:
Oey, king comrade if you think your sooo superior to rest of us, then why bother to even comment?Go else where. Maybe back to land of egous frownyuos?

I'm gonna be polite 'cos I'm relatively new here, but you've really got to learn to do two things:

1. Take a joke. This is the Codex, not some 'Care Bear' establishment for kiddies, and
2. Pull your head in a bit. You misunderstood a perfectly good response regarding the 'gamefaqs' link and reacted aggressively.

If you're wondering why you're getting flamed, there are your answers. Take it or leave it.

magniis

Educated
Abernathy, maybe I'm just naturally crabby,or like Ihave stated before --- playing head games with these blokes. After all it is a riot!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom