Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

4Chan Has a Leaker! Starfield In 2017! TES VI in 2023! TES VII in 2030! Totally Not Bullshit!

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
684QAFD.png

Same universe/timeline lol.

Lazing Dirk

Arcane
It might be true, it might be made up, but one thing's for sure: I couldn't give a shit

More F4, more lore rape, more "Bethesda gameplay", more Todd Howard spoogey pre-cum promises of wonder. Whatever/10.

Self-Ejected

buru5

Very Grumpy Dragon
Patron
The whole timeline thing in the first post is what gives this away as total bullshit. There are so many holes in that theory.

While chan sometimes does have legit leaks, it also has numerous false leaks that far outnumber the legit ones.

Basically you're an idiot if you take this trash seriously.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Given the very limited amount of intelligence and dubious lineage hygiene at work at Bethesda, I would not be surprised at all.

ColonelTeacup

Liturgist
Dwemer in a pocket dimension and Elder scrolls lore combined with fallout? If true Kirkbride is gonna be pissed as fuck. He might burn down bethesda softworks studio in the end after all.
Also combining Elder Scrolls and Fallout lore is retarded as fuck.

udm

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again!
The whole timeline thing in the first post is what gives this away as total bullshit. There are so many holes in that theory.

Sure, but I also wouldn't put anything past Toddler.

hellbent

Augur
As if Bethesda would wait until 2020 to release a GoT game.They'd just hire a 3rd party developer (like Obsidian for NV) to write content and basically re-skin Skyrim to make a buck right away, rather than banking on GoT still being marketable 3 years down the pike.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
12 years between Skyrim and TES6? Even Bethesda isn't that lazy.

VR Skyrim and VR Fallout 4 is so shitty as to be wholly plausible.

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
I once tricked 4chan into believing I was Josh Sawyer and they bought it.

That pic from the OP has all the marks of bullshit on it, especifically the "inter-connected universes" part. No one can be such a dumbfuck to take that seriously.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom