Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout: New Vegas First Gameplay Video

Jason

chasing a bee
Tags: Fallout: New Vegas; Obsidian Entertainment

<p>The first <a href="http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/14341976/fallout-new-vegas/videos/falloutnv_vdp_060310_v3.html" target="_blank">moving picture footage</a> of <strong>Fallout: New Vegas</strong> can be found over at IGN. Expect 58 seconds of standing around, shooting, and some guy talking real fast.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Spotted at: <a href="http://www.nma-fallout.com/article.php?id=55037">NMA</a></p>

Holy crap, was there some kind of study done that shows the IGN audience can't stand more then a .21952 second interval in between words?

ChristofferC

Magister
Overweight Manatee said:
Holy crap, was there some kind of study done that shows the IGN audience can't stand more then a .21952 second interval in between words?
That guy made me stressed.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
that minigame where you shoot the orbital laser at invading mobs was kinda shitty looking.

hiver said:
there is also a nice preview on 1up with a bit more words for us cerebral types.

http://www.1up.com/do/previewPage?cId=3179108

"However you made your character, it should be a viable way to finish the game. That's one of my core beliefs."

So either you can diplomicize the enemy into submission, or enemies are killable even with 0 improvement in combat skill. Take your pick.

Overweight Manatee said:
hiver said:
there is also a nice preview on 1up with a bit more words for us cerebral types.

http://www.1up.com/do/previewPage?cId=3179108

"However you made your character, it should be a viable way to finish the game. That's one of my core beliefs."

So either you can diplomicize the enemy into submission, or enemies are killable even with 0 improvement in combat skill. Take your pick.

The execution will probably be like shitty like that, but the idea behind it is right.

Multi-headed Cow

Mighty Mouse said:
Should be called Fallout IV
But it has nothing to do with the Fallout 3 story and is in a different part of the world! FFS. Moran.

someone else

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Multi-headed Cow said:
Mighty Mouse said:
Should be called Fallout IV
But it has nothing to do with the Fallout 3 story and is in a different part of the world! FFS. Moran.
What has Fallout 3 story got to do with 1 & 2 the same way NV has to do with 3? Is Fallout: NV set in the China? Should TES V setting be in the Imperial Province just like TES IV and have a common story?

I am genuinely curious.

poocolator

Erudite
The Order of Discalced Codexian Convulsionists
ChristofferC said:
Overweight Manatee said:
That guy made me stressed.
"I'm partial to space-based weapons, just sayin'."

Excuse me as I throw up.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom