Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

2009 is almost over...

Andhaira

Arcane
VD announced he would release the demo in MY thread. :honorblade:

Elzair

Cipher
When is the GAME going to be released? How much of it is done?

Jora

Arcane
Vince said:
Update: all sounds are in, the music is in, one-click interaction is in (until now clicking on any object opened a small window with developers' tools: quick access to stats, skills, inventory, AI, pathfinding analysis, let you take over and play with this character against your former PC testing the abilities, etc), plus some minor tweaks.

So, tomorrow we'll check everything again and then it's all yours.

Merry Christmas, guys.

Melcar

Arcane
VD and Co. are probably too busy getting drunk and having Roman orgies to bother with the demo anyway. Tomorrow around 11:59pm when VD sobers up he will upload it.

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
Civilized means surrendering your culture to a bunch of muslim fucktards?

I am now and forever proud of my barbarian heritage. Both in game and IRL.

DEMO!!!

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
JarlFrank said:
18:23 in Germany.
Guess we people on the civilized continent have to wait till 26th :(
It's still early (9-12) in North America. We still have time to switch to a different engine. IT WILL BE WORTH THE WAIT I PROMISE!!!

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
Chant with me.

Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.Demo.

Serious_Business

Best Poster on the Codex
If demo is not released I propose we all never play this shit.

...until it is released, yes! This is a great plan, feel the pressure Vaginal Desease you asshole!!!

Nick

Iron Tower Studio
Developer
The time has come. Uploading, folks.

But you know those floppies and their speed... =)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom