Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

1503 AD, the New World (Anno 1503)

DiverNB

Liturgist
Anyone ever play the Anno games? I've never seen them discussed on these boards which is a shame. Has anyone else ever played the Anno series? I especially love 1503 AD. Definitely check them out if you ever get a chance. You should be able to find a demo of1503 on filefront or fileplanet, but I don't think its a very good representation of the actual game. The skirmishes are amazing, and can keep you busy for hours and hours.

I'm not sure what I could compare it to really, the main focus of the game is on building and managing your settlement and trade, but war is also very effective for taking over other settlements.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom