Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

Humbaba
Humbaba
It do, but thankfully there's Erdogan Han reversing all this globohomo westoid shit
Üstad
Üstad
Sometimes I can't tell if this is LARP or not.
CyberWhale
CyberWhale
> All Ottoman nationalities (and Western Europe too) created their identity by using Ottomans as the contrast and counter-part to it. Which is why all Balkan states have some battle (usually defensive siege) they lionize and sanctify.

What about (North) Macedonians? I think everyone else checks out.
Üstad
Üstad
They are special case as they descended from Alexander the Great. This is why they were able to keep their unique identity whereas all the others failed.
Heroic Liberator
Heroic Liberator
Macedonians especially, since they were originally working towards building a civic nation state (see Krushevo Republic) with the Macedonian ethnicity just being at the forefront as its own self-centered thing being neither Serb nor Bulgarian. Modern Macedonian identity though is a product of Communist nationbuilding under the SFRJ.
CyberWhale
CyberWhale
Democratic cucks, don't they have some chad heroes they worship for standing up to Ottomans?
Heroic Liberator
Heroic Liberator
CyberWhale
CyberWhale
Bulgars LARPing as Slavs, Vlachs LARPing as Bulgars and all of them LARPing as Macedonians. I don't give a shit what others says, Balkans are the Top 10 Anime Shitholes without any competition.
Heroic Liberator
Heroic Liberator
Humbaba
Humbaba
But Balkans has Baklava, which is more important than political stability
CyberWhale
CyberWhale
That's a Roman dish, Greeks stole it from Rum and they dare to cry rivers about Turks stealing it from them.
Humbaba
Humbaba
Baklava is quintessentially medBalk because no one knows who invented it but it's something we all love and share <<33333
FreeKaner
FreeKaner
Roman dish sounds more like lasagna than baklava. Since sherbet is what makes baklava not the layers of dough. In either case it is often easy to check which foods are indigenous to Balkans or Rome because often you can find the counter-parts of the food that are not in Iran, Central Asia and even China.
CyberWhale
CyberWhale
TBH not sure about eating cheese and honey together of all things. Should probably try it sometimes.
CyberWhale
CyberWhale
Tasting History with Max Miller - seems like a cool YT channel.
CyberWhale
CyberWhale
Fun fact, guy looks like a chubby version of me, slightly lighter and with much better looking teeth. BTW I love (both) Catos THIS MUCH. Best Romanz n shieeet.
CyberWhale
CyberWhale
This shit needs 2 days of preparation FFS and my specialty is instant soup with garlic, broccoli and carrot.
Üstad
Üstad
>This shit needs 2 days of preparation FFS and my specialty is instant soup with garlic, broccoli and carrot.

You're not a Balkan anymore you turned yourself to a westerner.
CyberWhale
CyberWhale
I'm using garlic goddamit.
whydoibother
whydoibother
>wake up
>200 new alerts
Sasuga, balkantards.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom