Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
DarkUnderlord

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Tctctc you are too butthurt mate,have a drink and chill yo. Really dirty tick that one,just when wasteland released tctctc. Can i at least choose the swaped person. Would prefer to be swapped with magnat and not someone i don't even know. That said what do i need to do get out of jail? Play star stable or what?
    DarkUnderlord
    DarkUnderlord
    You must rehabilitate your degenerate opinions with horse therapy before you can be released from quarantine.
    your twice too old and thrice too gay for edgy shit
    DarkUnderlord
    DarkUnderlord
    Yeah well, you're f'(x0)=limh→0f(x0+h)−f(x0)h
    Maxie
    beep boop to you too
    Are you the one that gave those glorious tags back in the sweat/sweet summer of anno domini 2017?
    I am a free man. I am not driving. I am traveling. Black's Law Dictionary is my guide!
    Jacob
    Jacob
    If you don't own a highly loyal seven year old donkey, you're not a truly free man.
    Buffy's death was the saddest thing ever, even sadder than Aerith's death!
    Zlaja
    Zlaja
    "Angel had sex with Buffy when she was 17"

Wtf Kruno!
    Kruno
    Kruno
    16 is legal here, but a lot of Hollywood love stories tend to the young for some reason. It is weird.
    AArmanFV
    AArmanFV
    Hey, put that in a spoiler.
    Codex needs money and to earn it, it needs to display more adds
    Prestigious news outlets would create slide shows to do so. Clearly it wont work in here, but one can always reduce post count per page.
    Just saying
    User0001
    User0001
    Compromise: Make it 80, the amount of men commanded by a centurion.
    DarkUnderlord
    DarkUnderlord
    If I see a slideshow, I back out as fast as possible because you know they're padding some bullshit clickbait story out.
    lukaszek
    lukaszek
    but number 7 is going to blow your mind!
    There's no other, so when's it gonna sink in
    She's so stupid, what the hell were you thinking?
    In a second you'll be wrapped around my finger
    'Cause I can, 'cause I can do it better

There's no other, so when's it gonna sink in
    She's so stupid, what the hell were you thinking?
    Hey! Hey! You! You!
    I don't like your girlfriend
    No way! No way!
    I think you need a new one
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom