Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Infinitron

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Will you post news about Drog releasing UAP 1.5?
    luj1
    luj1
    You are a fucking cuck and footman of decline
    Infinitron
    Infinitron
    luj1, I'm really curious to know how a guy like you got his start at RPGWatch of all places.
    Goral
    Goral
    At least on RPG Watch they post news like these without anyone asking them for it. In fact someone on RPG Watch was one of the first to inform about 1.5 UAP release (although I've learned about it myself via terra arcanum page).
    If i ever come into a position where i can have a positive influence on a jew's life, I will remember events of these past couple weeks and abstain from any positive action.
    Infinitron
    Infinitron
    What the fuck did I do?
    Efe
    Efe
    The heinous actions of the orange colored devil shall not be repeated even in mere utterance
    IF you have the power for great trolling,then you are obliged for the universal good to use it!
    Modron
    Modron
    Infinitron using his power for good? Kek.
    It looks like One is able to keep One's identity while posting in a profile.

So it seems only right that it be done here.

Help, Infinitron, you're the only hope!

If for no other sake than your own!
    Update: I really wanna roundhouse kick Sailor Woedica in the back of the head while "Smack My Bitch Up" by The Prodigy plays in the background.
    Jacob
    Jacob
    sailor moon is feminist crap
    Sailor Woedica
    Sailor Woedica
    I think the song "Beta Male Strategies" by JPEGMAFIA suits you so much better tho
    PrettyDeadman
    Send me link to your secret poe tumblr blog.
    I was invited to join our local Jews for Jesus group.
    Does that mean I am a Jew?
    Citizen
    Are they furries too?
    People won't know about my game if i'm in prosperland
    asfasdf
    asfasdf
    you can share it with prosper
    Citizen
    Yep, the only person that matters
    How are user titles assigned? By moderators, or are they automatically assigned based on ratings?
    I repeat, now that you've added some infantile shit on my profile: what exactly is your problem?
    Geee,i am drunk infi,leave me be. Also i was right about that shit. Is that spammer your boyfriend or something????
    PS:I noticed that you actually play fucking warhammer games :),fuck me sideways,i would have never thought that you actually like games.
    Chaotic_Heretic
    Chaotic_Heretic
    YOu mean that Stefan faggot from Battletech right? Yeah he's Infinitron's gay lover IIRC
    We'll be needing the posting privs for GD too. Science would be nice plus. An ancient needs love like everyone does.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom