Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 - VTMB sequel from The Chinese Room - coming Fall 2024

Caim

Arcane
The reddit sub is straight trolling this game now :-D :

View attachment 48375

tremere.png

vv.jpg

I guess one shouldn't kick a downed dog, but...

Anyway, how's the game coming along guys?
nBooo9b.png

(yeah I know it's CofD, but the point still stands)

sosmoflux

Educated
I've crossed the Rubicon and don't even want it to come out. It's a lolcow game at this point. This thread has already given us more emotional stimulation than the game ever could.

Semiurge

Cipher
Every day another classic game gets a turd sequel or rubbish movie/tv adaptation. I hope this never sees the light of day.

And the turd sequels make sure no respectable studio (if there are any left) will want to touch the IPs. The turd IPs that they've become.

Baron Tahn

Scholar
I swear, they could have represented Banu Haqim with the outfit of the far right concept the day it was announced.

phyre-banu.png

is every character in this game androgynous?
The PC seems to be yeah. There's a body positive female writer self insert and a sorta regular looking dude with a beard that I believe we have seen too - but let's face it the dude is probably going to be gay or a furry or something.

So having read that article I am both confused and saddened by how they could possibly have fucked this up so badly. Maybe it is only now truly sinking in that this is it...they truly are just going to gut VTMB like a fish and drag the IP through the mud.

Last edited:

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
Lol this thing getting dlc. Hope they offer refunds on the season pass or whatever the fuck.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom