Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Witch hunting through space and time - Let's Play Waxworks!

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Well done cat. Beautiful LP, perhaps even more so than The Legacy's. :salute: Thanks to it I also finally found out what I was missing from the Mine to finish it: I never found the coal. Would've probably solved it if I had, as charcoal is something we use regularly to filter out stuff (both gases and in liquids).

Looking forward to an Elvira 1 LP, as that's one I have finished and love very much. I don't remember the final boss being that tough (satisfying but relatively easy puzzle boss). Never liked Elvira 2 much: combat is annoying and the game is WAY too unfair (spell components being also puzzle items... argh).

kazgar

Arcane
Just went through this now, good work

and to answer:

Sorry, friend, but you're a poor liar.

I is telling the truth, sir. I ain't never heard of her.
Question for someone who knows English grammar and stuffies: Is saying I is correct or just a touch of colour for the character of the lowly bartending commoner?

Touch of colour to represent the English working class of the period.

Black Cat

Magister
Sceptic said:
Well done cat. Beautiful LP, perhaps even more so than The Legacy's. :salute:

kazgar said:
Just went through this now, good work

:love:

Thank you very much.

Sceptic said:
Thanks to it I also finally found out what I was missing from the Mine to finish it: I never found the coal.

It is really hard to find, I reckon. It is actually near the very begining, in the corridor linking the two halves of the first side tunnels you explore, the ones you use to move from a side of the mine cart to the other. Basicaly, both you and me and everyone else walk next to it a couple hundred times without seeing it. I did just find it, both this once and when I did play it before, because I just went tile by tile, looking to both sides before moving to the next tile, for the entire dungeon. Yay, being kind of OCDish has it's advantages.

kazgar said:
Touch of colour to represent the English working class of the period.

I see. Thank you very much for taking the time to answer, indeed. :3

spekkio

Arcane
I've finally read through this.
Great job (as alwas), Neko-chan.
You seem to have a certain... preference for games with gruesome death scenes...

:?

Still:

Black-Cat-Butterfly-Glitter.gif

Elvira 1 next... :cry:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom