Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Development Info Wasteland 2 Crowdsourcing Experiment

SwiftCrack

Arcane
A true american railroad tycoon :smug:

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
That looks really good, but I have a feeling it's going to be too clean for the aesthetic they're going for.

EG

Nullified
Only suggestion I have is to beef up those units connecting the
Well, I'm done with my Batch three submission.
Original concept went flying out of the window on this one. Oh well.

Time for some train cars, I guess. Anybody remembers what's the poly budget for those was?

Beef up those struts for the wheels -- it looks like they're about to break off. :D Otherwise, I really like the design of the turret -- coloration on the barrel and the appearance of optics within.

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
1394015-FJQ68KR.jpg

Yeah, it looks weird. How the hell does this thing move on its own? It reminds me of the securitrons in New Vegas.

EG

Nullified
That's what I expected, but it looks odd without at least a piston or something balancing it out. Otherwise, it looks like a set of wheels mounted on . . . well, a door hinge.

SwiftCrack

Arcane
Loving it; but it might not pass their ~scientific expert~ review. :obviously:

The trains did though :troll:.

DwarvenFood

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Time for some train cars, I guess. Anybody remembers what's the poly budget for those was?
Just remember to make them American Trains, nor Europeans. There is a retard that is constantly bitching about that.
Fuck off, IAIQ is going for the trains BECAUSE of the coupling mechanisms, so no need to be bitching about it, and did you even see the difference between EU and USA ? It is quite huge actually and anyone that has looked at a train carriage / wagon would be able to tell the inconsistency. It is the monocle thing to set it right, and I for one am proud that it will be the 'Dex to do it.

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
I actually forwarded the critique to the art and production guys of inXile, haha.

Coupling mechanisms, man, COUPLING MECHANISMS. Only through this can we achieve True Incline.

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space
For me this looks like some inane shit, but whatever. I hope that they won't make anything about it just to piss off these autistic 'tards.

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space
Couple mechanisms man! Couple mechanisms! Wouldn't be a real RPG without proper couple mechanisms!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom