Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress The Queen is Dead! Conquer the Queen!

spekkio

Arcane
Not voting, spekkio :( ?
Choices are for fags, 2012 LPs should be streamlined for maximal emotional engagement.

:rpgcodex:

SerratedBiz

Arcane
Full version late gameplay teaser:

Contest-screen.jpg

Hirato

Purse-Owner
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
What princess is complete without a collection of falcons at her beck and heel :obviously:

(The demo lasts about 10 game weeks and there are skill checks failing left, right and center, and it was quick - this'll probably end up being very different to what I saw)

newcomer

Learned
Full version late gameplay teaser:

Contest-screen.jpg

Ohh, what's that XXX choice :incline:

Anyway, I tried a bit & it seems you'll get an outfit everytime you master 25% of each sub-category in a category, so for example if you master 25% sword, bow, and polearm (all 3 under weapon), you get an outfit that enhances (a lot) your sword, bow, and polearm learning (so if for example originally you learn 10% per class, with an outfit it becomes 15%), quite useful but might sacrifices knowledge in other fields, as to maximize output you have to study the same category for the entire day. skill AS LONG AS YOU WEAR IT BY 10 POINTS (not learning, sorry)

Btw, my choices are:
REFLEX, 2 X TRADE, ENABLE

Later for mood, I want to mitigate afraid & depressed, and incline to willful but don't become willful or yielding for now(take this as a vote for mood once it comes).

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Do a lot of farming, some dungeon crawling and in the end marry satan.

:smug:

Erebus

Arcane
Contest-screen.jpg

Ponygirl race ??

Anyway, let's take a few levels in ranger by practicing with horses and falcons (hopefully in a SFW way, though you never know with japanese games...).

newcomer

Learned
So basically you're voting for AWESOME classes. All day, every day?

Did you see the category "lumen"? That can turn Elodie into a mahou shoujo :incline:
Now the problem is you cannot study it YET :( , but it will be unlocked in the near future, your choice right now determines when you can unlock that...
And yeah, it is unlockable very soon (not going to spoil when) IF you metagame to unlock that choice, sadly the demo forced me to stop at week 10 :(

Vernydar

Learned
Anyway, damn you for remembering me princess maker 2. Now, if only someone fixed that game on modern pcs. And the small fact it was always bugged, you could not get some endings....

LundB

Mistakes were made.
rk.jpg
However, she has a +1 bonus to the Expression skill set. If she studies one of the Expression skills, she will earn 2+1 points per day. Which means 3 points per day! 15 POINTS for the week.

Well to take advantage of this, I suggest:
Expression- Instrument
Expression- Voice

Oh and hide the skillchecks. I want immershun.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Anyway, damn you for remembering me princess maker 2. Now, if only someone fixed that game on modern pcs. And the small fact it was always bugged, you could not get some endings....

Hmm ? It plays fine with dosbox.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Results are in!
Expression voice, 11111
Expression Instrument 1
Expression Decoration 11
Agility Flexibility 1
Animal Horse 1111
Animal Falcon 111
Faith Divination 11
Militry Strat 11
Trade 111
Production 1
Public Speaking 1
Flattery 1

Looks like someone wants to sing while riding a horse. :smug:
I'm going to note down that trade will get a slot on next week's schedule.
Why not Falconry? Cause you already worked on Animals. So, yeah. It's best if she doesn't repeat classes - maybe we'll get to see more content.

Thank you, I'll update soon...

:excellent:

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Update 2 - Our First Weekend!

And so the classes were scheduled.
01.jpg

And taken..
02.jpg

rk.jpg
Keep at it, Princess! You'll be a Diva Queen!
elo.jpg
Is it time for my second class?
rk.jpg
Yes, come, the Royal Stables awaits!
03.jpg

elo.jpg
Oh my!
rk.jpg
I cannot wait to see you riding one! Oh what a glorious day it will be! The horse of course. Not the penis.

And weekend finally arrives...
04.jpg

rk.jpg
It appears your relatives are paying a visit!
elo-smile.jpg
Oh! It's my cousins! And my aunt and uncle.
05.jpg

elo.jpg
Thank you.
06.jpg

07.jpg

rk.jpg
:what: Those eyes.
elo-smile.jpg
Hi, Lottie! I haven't seen you in ages! Will you be staying long?
char.jpg
Yup! Mummy said we'd be here all month.
rk.jpg
Ahhh, it's so nice for you to come~ I can see the Princess smiling more now. Will you two bathe together? Ku ku ku~

Elodie + 1 Cheerful

elo-smile.jpg
Maybe we'll have some time to talk later.
rk.jpg
Umm, Princess. Classes are closed on weekends. You're free to go anywhere you wish. Within the castle of course! Would you like to visit the King or your relatives? Or perhaps improve your mood a bit in other parts of the castle?
elo.jpg
Where can I go?
08.jpg

Vote on the following:
Play with Toys:
+1 Yielding
+1 Lonely
+1 Cheerful

Walk in the Garden:
+1 Lonely
+1 Cheerful

Sneak Out
+2 Willful
+1 Lonely

Attend Service
-1 Depressed

Visit Tomb
+1 Depressed
+1 Afraid

Explore Castle
+1 Lonely
+1 Afraid

Attend Court
+2 Yielding
+1 Depressed
+1 Pressurised

Talk to the King
???

Visit Charlotte's family
???

newcomer

Learned
So that's the choice of Codexians... very well I shall enter the realms of unknown:
ATTEND COURT (Let's keep her depressed for now)

Btw RK47 onii-chan, if you do this maybe you'll end up taking a few days to clear a turn. How about when choosing class, you continue a bit so that we may vote on the mood / event choice? Also, can you include the current mood in each update? And when outfit is available, outfit of the week? Elodie loves to wear kawaii clothes, especially if that makes onii-chan happy :oops:

EDIT: Ahh, I forgot that the choice in event will affect mood choice :(
Elodie cannot stand slow progress :( , but Elodie have to bear for onii-chan...

One more thing onii-chan, how do you determine double vote (for example I voted for 2x trade), I wonder what is the condition where you will actually pick that option twice? Because if you use simple majority, that option will never be picked twice (suppose 4 people voted 2x trade, and the second place is horse with 3 vote, what will you do?)

Hirato

Purse-Owner
Patron
visit charlotte
We'd do well to make her cheerful so we can focus on communication skills for a little bit.

EDIT: flipped flopped in favour of visiting the king.

newcomer

Learned
visit charlotte
We'd do well to make her cheerful so we can focus on communication skills for a little bit.

That's also viable but
Wouldn't that sacrifice our bonus in expression & animal training? I think that since we go that path, at least go for 25% in both of them first & grab the outfit.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
More lolis = good choice.

Visit Charlotte so we get double the loli in the next update!

Hirato

Purse-Owner
Patron
visit charlotte

That's also viable but
Wouldn't that sacrifice our bonus in expression & animal training? I think that since we go that path, at least go for 25% in both of them first & grab the outfit.
That is an excellent point. You've shown me the error of my ways and I hereby flip flop to visiting the king.

This game obviously isn't Japanese, if it was they'd have school 6 days a week :smug:

newcomer

Learned
10 weeks, chap. It's the demo. So we dont have time to waste.

He's going to buy the game once the 10 week is over, so no need to rush...

That is an excellent point. You've shown me the error of my ways and I hereby flip flop to visiting the king.

Visiting the king should be alright I think, we'll have to see what the others will do on the next few turns to see whether it's the best choice though (mood-wise)

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Oh, visit the king, huh.

So the Codex prefers to stare at its young bishounen widowers instead of having more lolis.

I'll make a note of that.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom