Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So, anyone playing League of Legends?

Azael

Magister
Wasteland 2
That turnaround by TSM in the first game was p. cool and I really enjoyed Santorin's Rek'Sai and Bjergsen's Lissandra in the second game. Didn't finish watching third game, had to get up early for work.

bloodlover

Arcane
Oh TSM won? Jesus fuclk, I can already tell how the comments on youtube look: "TSM TSM TSM" and "NA >KR".

Azael

Magister
Wasteland 2
I think the current "meta" favors more aggressive junglers like Santorin over supportive types like TheOddOne though. He has great game knowledge which kept him somewhat in the game even when his brand of jungling when out of vogue

Gay-Lussac

Arcane
I don't like him as a person. It's why I stopped supporting TSM, I watched his stream and Bjergsen's and they both seem to be quite obnoxious (Bjergsen in particular).

Erzherzog

Magister
I really wouldn't know, TSM has that whole walling themselves off thing, only approved interviewers, only their subreddit, etc. I mean they're on twitch which is instantly more close a look at them anyways but still, they know word of mouth is big enough to have people come looking.

I couldn't care less though, I'm a Shiphtur fan and he's generally quiet and assumed to be an asshole since "oh fuck I've died again" Nintendude spoke bad about him explicitly and it's assumed that Crumbz was talking about him when he left Dig. Then again people said awful things about Xpecial when he left TSM so people really just run their mouth when rosters change.

Renegen

Arcane
dat feel when your main gets buffed.

NocturneParanoia.png
R - Paranoia
COOLDOWN 180/140/100 seconds ⇒ 150/125/100 seconds

Snorkack

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
So I just went to watch LCS after few weeks of abstinence and suddenly I see a high amount of Krepo not commenting others but rather 1v1ing and fb'ing the enemy jungler with thresh. Quite the wtf moment for me. Did I miss some drama or sth?

PlanHex

Arcane
Patron

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Bit boring games these days 'cept Teemo carrying in challenger series, but I doubt anything would be able to top UoLvsFnatic from last week. NA days should be more interesting cause there's more ties while in EU everything was done already. Only questionmark today is who's gonna drop out, MYM or Giants.

CthuluIsSpy

Arcane
Is it me, or has player behavior gotten worse?
I keep having people on my team trying to go solo in unwarded jungles, or getting butthurt that someone said something mean to them, so they refuse to fight with the team, even though we are close to winning.

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
You need to carry if you want to win. By playing any role. Doesnt matter in solo que.
Players acting like spoiled toxic little fucks is one of the features of the game. There was a thread somewhere on reddit a while ago where some rioter said only 10% of LoL players are positive.
You can just tell someone "that was a bad call, dude" and he'll report you for harassment or negative attitude after the game. People are way too sensitive these days.

Oh, and here's Teemo ownage if someone missed it.

PlanHex

Arcane
Patron
Urgot was never picked in the EUCS. I think he meant Kog'Maw?

Speaking of Urgot, now that he's back to being totally viable and tank junglers are back as well, I think I have a good idea for a few more rosterswaps to make Elements the #1 team in EU again:

Last edited:

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
GE Tigers played it in LCK same day he posted it, so its probably that.

Hoping for Team 8 to win both games this week, they're NA version of UoL with twice the champion pool compared to rest of the teams.
Most fun games in NA are when they are playing.

Erzherzog

Magister
Team8 becoming a legitimate team their first split is something I find so great. When they came in they were known solely as Calitrolz team that gets one season and then he goes to college, now they win against decent teams and I feel Slooshi was the guy that really stepped up to let that happen but they're a well working team, period.

As for me, Gravity is my playoff team I'm cheering for because Dig did about as bad as was predicted.

BTW, look up UoL's head to head record, expect them to look way better in the future.

bloodlover

Arcane
Urgot making a comeback. SKT played it in the same comp with Faker on Anivia. God I love this game so much now. And Vlad mid. :incline:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom