Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Carrion

Arcane
Patron
It's pretty funny when the "games should be taken seriously as a form or art" people are the first ones to cry when gaming actually touches subjects that are kind of heavy and cruel like the real world.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
It's pretty funny when the "games should be taken seriously as a form or art" people are the first ones to cry when gaming actually touches subjects that are kind of heavy and cruel like the real world.
All things are criticized. In my experience it's the white misogynerds who get bent out of shape when sjws hold games to the same scrutiny they place on any other form of entertainment.

Cowboy Moment

Arcane
All things are criticized. In my experience it's the white misogynerds who get bent out of shape when sjws hold games to the same scrutiny they place on any other form of entertainment.

Their method of scrutiny is as idiotic and counterproductive when applied to games as to any other form of entertainment. It's merely that gaming is full of insecure manginas desperately longing for mainstream acceptance, so sjw "criticism" gains a lot more traction here, unlike in other media, where it's summarily ignored or relegated to a small niche.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Things You'd Expect a Man to Say.

Lesi seems to get by just as fine. :smug:

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Define "small niche." Even after going private and a mass pruning, she still has hundreds of followers on twitter and likely more on her blog. A mere eight votes away from becoming a Hugo-nominated fanwriter. She's been in public arguments with actual authors, whereas I don't believe we've seen any critic versus game dev spats.

Pika-Cthulhu

Arcane
That vagina thing was hilarious given that a biological woman and a transitioned woman wont have the same equipment, so the game that was about teaching female masturbation would not be as useful for a transitioned woman, just like a game that taught men how to stimulate their prostate would not be the same for a transitioned male.

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
I wonder if there were any actual trannies that were butthurt over the masturbation instructionthing, or just SJWs?

Pika-Cthulhu

Arcane
Dont know enough about the game to determine if it was just clitoral stimulation or had the potential to offend Trans by offering a treasure map to the G-Spot (behind the clitoral wall, if you put your hand down her front then insert middle finger, on the frontal wall you will find a different texture, similar to the hard bit of your nose, play with it a bit but hold on tight, when she goes off you could wind up with a dislocated shoulder) and thus pissing off transitioned women. Of course the real drama came about because the PA faggot was cowed and made apologies for his dumbfuck comments instead of turning it around on the game developers for being transphobic and not offering a trans-friendly option (assuming there was not one in the game) thus diverting the army of angry keyboards away from himself.

I guess you just stimulate the sensitive bits like with a regular vagina, but I may be wrong since I'm still confused about what sort of G-Spot "trans-woman friendly alternative" there could be. If you haven't removed your prostate, you could jam a finger up your ass, maybe?

Tehdagah

Arcane
Define "small niche." Even after going private and a mass pruning, she still has hundreds of followers on twitter and likely more on her blog. A mere eight votes away from becoming a Hugo-nominated fanwriter.
Only thousands? This is a small niche. Dozens of millions of people read books.

"Hugo-nominated fanwriter"

:lol:

She's been in public arguments with actual authors, whereas I don't believe we've seen any critic versus game dev spats.
Shit and/or niche authors.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I hate general threads, but just make a "Misogyny in Gaming General" and stuff all this shit in it.

Also let HHR and Roguey moderate it

dnf

Pedophile
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Shame that progressive authors won't achieve the same things as an white misogynerd like Dostoyevski:

”So, listen to me. My speech will be much shorter than yours. I want to tell you this: all that you told me now was very stupid and banal. Do you understand me? It was stupid. It would be better to dispense with you, in this matter, but your family, your children and your kitchen cannot survive without a woman … a woman has only one main purpose in life: to be a wife and a mother … there is no, there was no, and there will not be any other ‘social purpose’ of a woman. This is all stupidity, senseless talk, and gibberish. All that you have told me here is nonsense, do you hear me? It was nonsense, and I am not going to say anything else to you.”

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Roguey is 100% right. Why do you all care what some retard writes in a bad game review?

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
I hate general threads, but just make a "Misogyny in Gaming General" and stuff all this shit in it.
meme-face-thinking.jpg

Self-Ejected

ScottishMartialArts

Self-Ejected
around on the game developers for being transphobic and not offering a trans-friendly option (assuming there was not one in the game) thus diverting the army of angry keyboards away from himself.
How does one masturbate with a neovagina anyway? Vibrators only? ScottishMartialArts, do you know?

Primarily friction on the clitoral tissue, which is just made up of the former penis head. Orgasms are generally less intense but longer lasting.

around on the game developers for being transphobic and not offering a trans-friendly option (assuming there was not one in the game) thus diverting the army of angry keyboards away from himself.
How does one masturbate with a neovagina anyway? Vibrators only? ScottishMartialArts, do you know?

Primarily friction on the clitoral tissue, which is just made up of the former penis head. Orgasms are generally less intense but longer lasting.
being a tranny is a way better than butchering one's penis if you really want boobies. just saying.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom