Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Women are saints...

Just how low can you go in groveling before activists? Who the hell takes this shit seriously? Equality means women are angels and men are evil, got it.

Members of the player's gang in Saints Row are called Saints. It's ironic, and stuffies.

The funny bit is bribing people to "post positivity" about women, as if that was an unnatural behavior that needs to be rewarded to happen.

What the? I don't even...

And I have an inherent hatred for overweight people... since i have seen starving men kill each other over a paltry $1. Fat fucks who gorge are scum in my books.

Maybe she had some babies through wide hips and didn't starve herself afterward? I spent a couple years in poverty-stricken Eastern Europe... most of the older ladies who survived the bread lines were still fat as fuck.

Insult her for the long list of legit reasons instead of looking like a simpleton.

Those fat older ladies are fat because of menopause..and they are at least middle aged.

hamburger helper is under 40, i think.

Fat people just lack willpower, and the way :kwanzania: fatsos act, demanding wider entrances to mallls and their mobility scooter thing. :lol:

so my fat hating is more of murican fat hating thing tbh.

Last edited:

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
yo04MYg.jpg

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
Hee, delightful. Also delightful:
http://loveconquersallgam.es/post/58335773472/heres-the-disclaimer-i-would-not-go-to-pax-given
Christine Love said:
Here’s the disclaimer: I would not go to PAX given the option not to, because PAX is run by a sexist transphobic jerk who repeatedly goes out of his way to make queer people/women uncomfortable. It’s not a great place to be, so you probably don’t want to be there, if you can afford not to be. (If you do go, I won’t judge! I get it, believe me. It is the largest show of its type in North America, and is kinda super-important for getting stuff in front of a general audience. I just wouldn’t, given the choice.)

That said, despite the best efforts of the convention’s organizers to make me feel unwelcome, I’m begrudgingly excited to announce that I’m going to be part of the Indie MEGABOOTH this year! I’m going to be in the company of a lot of really awesome games, and is run by some absolutely wonderful, super-welcoming people. I will be showing off Hate Plus there, alongside basically some of my favourite developers ever.

I’ll also be selling some low-key goodies, so if you wanted one of the remaining copies of the Analogue Deluxe Edition or Hate Plus pins, I will have those. If you are there, please come by and say hi! It will make me feel better about all the other terrible shit, believe me! ♡
Too bad ShovelBear doesn't have the chutzpah to insult Penny Arcade and its audience while reaping the benefits of attending their shitty con.
You mean the absolute lack of any moral constitution, for bitching against something you don't have the money to attend, and then instantly selling out the moment they make it cheaper?

Horus

Arcane
Istanbul-Constantinople-Byzantium-Piece of land.
And I have an inherent hatred for overweight people... since i have seen starving men kill each other over a paltry $1. Fat fucks who gorge are scum in my books.
So tell me how you are different from them? They buy hamburgers you buy games,clothes,luxuries... Both are same in the eyes of the poor people and nothing can change that. There are no way of changing the way society works by yourself and there will always be someone poor for someone rich. That's the way it is and no amount of money you gave to charities can change that too.

So tell me how you are different from them? They buy hamburgers you buy games,clothes,luxuries... Both are same in the eyes of the poor people and nothing can change that. There are no way of changing the way society works by yourself and there will always be someone poor for someone rich. That's the way it is and no amount of money you gave to charities can change that too.

Just butthurt I guess. Instead of being homophobic or something, i have irrational hate for fat people. Is there a word for it? fatphobic?

warpig

Incel Resistance Leader
Manlet
If it's true what they say about America and obesity-epidemy, than being a fatass could someday become mainstream, media accepted, promoted etc (by demand of the general Dorito-munching public). Right now it's just a few demented sjw's babbling about "body positivity" and "fat pride"- that's the vanguard of the revolution, in the future people like "Hamburger" Hepler or "EvilChris" Priestly will become the new canon of beauty. We will have fat video game characters, hollywood actors etc.

Just butthurt I guess. Instead of being homophobic or something, i have irrational hate for fat people. Is there a word for it? fatphobic?
Yep, and also thin privilege. +M
'cause CH is fat-fobic I'll put a
awwlCCU.jpg
:lol:

Last edited:

awwlCCU.jpg

In a perfect world of fat acceptance, no one would be ashamed to get squashed

awwlCCU.jpg

Your video gave me diabetes.
But I really don't understand how one can manage to penetrate all that folds and get past them to pussy. Or do fatty chasers just fuck them into said folds?
Kvvgjd1.jpg

Coriolanus

Learned

awwlCCU.jpg

Your video gave me diabetes.
But I really don't understand how one can manage to penetrate all that folds and get past them to pussy. Or do fatty chasers just fuck them into said folds?
Kvvgjd1.jpg

It is dangerous to go alone! Take this.

!BTQ35!g!mk~$(KGrHgoOKj!EjlLmYmWCBKHf,,8Nqg~~_35.JPG

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
Spreading the hate: http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/08...s-his-vision-for-the-game-jrpgs-ps4-and-more/

Hiroaki Yura said:
I don’t think the game mechanic is as important. Game mechanics have to be fun and fulfilling. It doesn’t need to conform to one type of gameplay like for instance turn based classic Final Fantasy-like. That’s why I went for RTS. I think it’s a very natural progression. The only reason why they did turn based back in the day was because they could do nothing else. Nowadays we can take things to real time easier.
WHY SO MANY RETARDS SAY STUFF LIKE THIS? :mad:

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
Those fat older ladies are fat because of menopause..and they are at least middle aged.
Nah, they were always like that.

Why do these retards promote fat rights while bashing all the smokers?
For example so that kids wouldn't get into smoking or so that people wouldn't be forced to passively smoke by smokers. The basic difference between smoking and overeating is that not smoking doesn't require any willpower if one haven't started smoking and tobacco industry was doing a lot of work to make smoking look attractive to kids and teens. Additionally, as recently as 15 years ago, smokers were turning most of public areas into mandatory passive smoking zones.

Fat people just lack willpower,
It's not like people wish to lack willpower. Also, from what I've read there's some fundamental difference in how brain works in people who overeat and that willpower is simply not enough to stop overeating (not to mention that it may be already used up for doing other stuff).
I would put the blame for the scale of the overeating epidemics on the food industry which creates lots processed food with "optimized" taste that turns lots of people into food junkies because they buy more food than healthy people. Additionally these processed foods are often cynically advertised as healthy.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom