Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Blonsky

Prophet
Divinity 2 -Ego Draconis

I tried kicking him off of there but i kept falling through the level floor.
wc52Zic.jpg

Her husband really, really, really likes their pigs.
4LOxag2.jpg

Everywhere you go there are Falmeras.
Nv0pLld.jpg

The epic search for a chicken begins.
aIBBTwL.jpg

Battles are hard to control, need to lock on target to hit it and jumping around every time you go over a small obstacle on the floor.
i4PEME0.jpg

Nope, im not helping you out dude.
nuYKEmv.jpg

Somewhere far, far away.
WgHm02v.jpg

Jumping puzzles with movable platforms and laggy controls.
uv0dUVB.jpg

Now that necromancer really "loves" his work.
4Ig1VTO.jpg

Finally going to sentinal island to get my dragon form.
gi4rNc1.jpg

Early in the game you get mindreading ability to use during conversations so lets see what do NPC think about.
uFDVhtM.jpg

Vr8Zt0R.jpg

rgO1nlG.jpg

Lv6Mztf.jpg

swHeWIb.jpg

The game fells like its still in beta laggy controls, movement problems and 1-3 seconds freezes when opening the inventory.
Other then that looks pretty good and the story is interesting.

lefthandblack

Arcane
Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth
hypdn1.png

ORLY?
hypdn2.png

:yeah:
hypdn3.png

This could be hard.
hypdn4.png

Yup, I think we're fucked.
hypdn5.png

The game does have some pretty good systems but it's grindy as hell even in jrpg terms. I think 'Peashy' is supposed to represent 'PC'. The other two chicks are Sega Saturn and Xbox.

Seerix

Arbiter
Fallout 4 Mankind Divided

I always get carried away when I cheat some tens of thousands of resources to build whatever the fuck I want. :)
AsV1WDu.jpg

-
Brotherhood of Ineptitude
1fb83Bu.jpg

-
Fallout 5 concept art
Lj1BDiF.jpg

-
I appreciate that the game allowed me a way to kill Plot Armored NPC and wreck entire questline. I do not appreciate that I actually did it without cheating and that automatic shotgun was enough for a low level character to kill supposedly badass soldier in a heavily armored exoskeleton! :mad:
zaarz68.jpg

-
That's a dieselpunk, I think.
b8lAW71.jpg

-
Every bus in the game looks like that... Interesting :)
fUpO1Gl.jpg

-
Atomic Dolphins! Dolphinrads! Also, quite accurate representation of typical dolphin's personality. :D
iQLNZL7.jpg

-
As you can see, LEGO's seat of power survived the nuclear holocaust. This is where the final battle takes place.
I3DqUbI.jpg

-
I think I don't have to comment on those two pictures... Fucking fuck, Bethesda :lol:
RJVwMlq.jpg

-
B6kK7Qg.jpg

-
The power of choice! Do you read some shitty postapo journalist fanfiction or do you walk the fuck away and never look back?
tzhJx4z.jpg

-
Almost there Bethesda, maybe by 2020s you'll get on the Assassin's Creed 1 level of quality. ;)
LMYbdHN.jpg

-
Uh-oh, one of the interns plays Path of Exile. Good thing Todd Howard couldn't get past the tutorial or he would've no doubt caught this.
MljlnrL.jpg

-
Another intern enjoys memes. This retardation seems to be a trend among visual artists.
vRiKNae.jpg

-
Plot Hole Simulator 2015
n2finb9.jpg

-
Oh you ignored Dogshit? No worries, we made him part of the main questline. You'll get him anyway! ;)
X1cXJxm.jpg

-
This poor poor robot fell victim to Renegade Shepard dialogue option. I wanted to lighten up the mood and picked "Sarcastic" and my char told this poor thing to go fuck itself. :(
ZSN3gCQ.jpg

-
Finally copying second-best Fallout game. ;)
8fgEx0v.jpg

-
This picture is so goddamn off putting for several reasons. But most of them revolve around how it could be any goddamn fps(or some older/cheaper ones), nothing indicates that it's even Bethesda's game. New achievement, I guess!
FHfSriA.jpg

-
Fucking hell, they finally ruined the ghouls! :mad:
fviBUGd.jpg

-
Action shots!
vIIAIbQ.jpg

npFR3rP.jpg

-
Fuuuck yeah, Bethpizda. You finally got the god rays in. Only few hundred years behind the competition now!
wIgnZAg.jpg

-
Maybe in 2020s somebody makes a game were walking on a broken bridge in half a ton of exoskeleton will lead to tumbling down like a fool with loads of concrete and rebar to accompany you, lol.
J9vSg5w.jpg

-
Uh-oh, this one requires special commentary. Look for it right below the pic.
ptP1SkO.jpg

2011-11-06-planet-piss.jpg

-
An intelligent supermutant. He wears glasses.
NfNVwcm.jpg

-
Are you bored with your Power Armor? Give to a friend and they'll probably pawn it off for few bucks. I never saw this one again. :lol:
HjtDIjN.jpg

-
Going full retard.
xsSgROG.jpg

-
Weeeeee!
2DU4TZU.jpg

-
Position and equipment looks almost like classic Fallout PA with heavy rifle sprite... almost. :) This gun is fully upgraded Gauss Rifle and it's pretty powerful. Pretty damn boring. Firing animations and speed are total ass.
yY8Uxq6.jpg

-
inb4 Interiors Lightning Overhaul For Fallout 4
567QAS8.jpg

-
However short, I liked the spooky mood of this mission. I guess it was mostly my fault since I was actually rocket jumping from one building to another, making the whole affair more serious than it was.
uQ1c9tT.jpg

-
I love dark towering structures. Too bad the effect is ruined by the distant fog crap. So 2004. Atmospheric scattering is still beyond Beths ability. Funny how some modder whip up such a shader for Kerbal Space Program, but a big studio such as Bethesda is unable to pull it off for their game. It's just a shader guys, nothing to be afraid of. :lol:
CwlBzRD.jpg

-
Npcs have to suffer trough hacking minigame, as well.
z5DuFVh.jpg

-
Pay attention now, it's super important. Every dialogue option here means "Go on." so you really need to make sure you pick the right one.
9j9LjzV.jpg

-
A pipe breaks off a teleporter and flops around like one headed dick. Looks like somebody was playing HL2.
zkxAfNI.jpg

-
Meh. Reminds me of Mothershit Zeta.
7IUXVJi.jpg

-
Uhm... :|
TWCWLQL.jpg

-
What the fuck! :mad:
YQf7wAP.jpg

-
The only thing worse than douchebags are incompetent douchebag nerds! :mad:
4fNmGde.jpg

-
:O
QirmnJY.jpg

-
Goddammit, now I want gorilla in Power Armor, hahaha fuck :lol:
so1PswB.jpg

-
My son looks pretty badass 8)
QepkGp3.jpg

-
And I look kinda like black version of that dude from Nemesis movie. :D
j4EkgQ8.jpg

-
Thanks for invalidating their entire cause. Too bad it's completely unintended because whoever wrote this probably doesn't understand difference between sentience and intelligence.
OpORRnb.jpg

-
Oops, got one of FO3 screens mixed up, sorry.
MPPgHIy.jpg

-
That looks pretty badass, I think. :)
NnLKm4P.jpg

-
And this is why this game is so heavy. Every texture has six versions. :lol:
mj8FK2B.jpg

-
:rage:
2ystepm.jpg

-
Subtle, intern #36. Whole world doesn't need to know you pre-ordered Augemented Edition :roll:
cZNecuP.jpg

-
MiG
7B2MRCr.jpg

-
Please... kill meee....
kbIyFu3.jpg

-
Play-by-Email! :D
u3E517R.jpg

-
Big bad robots really like Hulk smashing you in FO4. Dinky revolvers aren't efficient deterrents.
gWdQSod.jpg

-
HALP, this robot has unpatched copy Oblivion in its systems! :lol:
1xbxLPe.jpg

-
HL2 reference number two.
CkL8AGQ.jpg

-
That expression.
HCb6kFZ.jpg

-
Intern #44 got to voice a role in the game! Himself.
Seriously though, main radio station in FO4 is so fucking lame. I'm sure it's intentional but they didn't got it far enough to make it funny. It's just sad little man playing music.
2tFolC9.jpg

-
Looks like somebody didn't play Fallout. :lol:
NoNfUDn.jpg

-
How about synth development and weapon production? We can never have too many guns, but our tincans are fucking stupid. More of those hunter-killer agents would set us up for dominance over entire area.
wKoc67f.jpg

-
Frolicking in the ruins, showing off my new threads.
lqftJLM.jpg

-
Almost wrecked another questline! And I was so deep in this one :o Good thing writing was done by another intern so the character of this FO3 reference was completely lost :)
6IEK7FC.jpg

-
Say hello to my Noisy Cricket.
X8MDvpZ.jpg

-
BLAMO!
wsu32vv.jpg

-
Liberty Prime Antimalware would be the most glorious thing ever.
wUT1tH3.jpg

-
MgQIbl0.jpg

-
You can actually explore the wreckcage. That's cool. :)
2QohGAv.jpg

-
I was trying to find the Maxson the mini-boss since I failed to kill him before got teleported away from the explosion so I'll never know if he perished along with the rest of BOS...
rC8jeCY.jpg

-
That dialogue, so awkward. If he's my son then why the fuck isn't the game using his name? Lazy! I could click on him and just type "setname Fuckass". :mad:
1VSrAra.jpg

-
And then everybody lived happy ever after. THE END : )

Now... some people here and there mentioned similarities to Wasteland 2. I think Bethesda got upset with Fargo. ;) It's not only synths... the intro to FO4 is lame live-action crap made in some super expensive studio with no talent, Minutemen are literally the desert rangers... there are atomic cultist shooting radiation at you... it's like a jealous brat copying stuff from their betters.

Aside of that, outro of the game managed to outdid in shit the outro of Fallout 3. Maybe they will add more in DLC, but for now all you get is one little movie with protagonist of your chosen gender talking some bullshit about life in the wastelands, not a single mention of what you did. Maybe there's actually more content in the game world itself since you can continue playing, but I just don't give a flying fuck about playing more. I will definitely return to this game, I like my exploration and murder, but it will take the inevitable GOTY edition and fuckton of mods to choose from. Two years from now, I guess. Or not, maybe with modding tools, Bethesda will bring back the paid mods, fully integrated this time and the Great Videogame Modding Crash will be upon us. :)

Baron Dupek

Arcane
quItX7M.jpg

:hero:

HvYhn6e.jpg

Are you talking to me?

M88Kc5Y.jpg

:smug:

8IQ0TSC.jpg

PbW3oNp.jpg

wpoBqdO.jpg

D3iyGoy.jpg

How kindly.

AXf8Iep.jpg

IsLfRPh.jpg

hDhtDpW.jpg

ohgod
H3RwkTq.jpg

Yes, that's Nicole. Good job (C)Autistic Creative and The Nameless mod band
AqyzHhY.jpg

allright allrigth
qfyLuFG.jpg

This is the only one place heavly influenced by DE:HR. Just look at that amount of piss
hM64XYq.jpg

No clue why there is white bar above
Xw4ZNmB.jpg

hmmm that reminde me of something
WnWB5JJ.jpg

And that's all folks.
You saw screenshots from most awaited mod of this year, that revealed to be shit (as always)
so you don't have to play it.

And damn I can't find the screenshot with new aug - SkullGun. Some people might chuckle.

spekkio

Arcane
Boobs & Zombies - Enlarged Edition

jNv6siN.jpg

REalp7q.jpg

68101642818cafb4013cdfc46c6df2fa.gif

oWCQDEu.jpg

:desu:

MxooWic.jpg

ef34AJy.jpg

:roll:

Don't forget that some enemies hit hard - not being at full health is not a good idea:

e7q7mi8.jpg

q5fTRvo.jpg

:oops:

Backgrounds are great artistically, but visibly upscaled from low res:

I0OswuV.jpg

oWIG7io.jpg

Anyway, more drama:

cdgwtCU.jpg

a267pgZ.jpg

DTN7Vbk.jpg

:butthurt:

Drvz0uD.jpg

dwj7ryZ.jpg

:love:

CVTbXZR.jpg

What, no hug?

:decline:

FPn5hLz.jpg

6at0qOD.jpg

u4f3BJ3.jpg

:roll:

MfezbQ7.jpg

putting_a_bounce_in_it_14.gif

:mca:

BmLIpMo.jpg

G07Bbhe.jpg

Wat? I don't remember Chris and Barry participating in the final fight...

AYdZPZh.jpg

kill-it-with-fire.jpg

3sFRdrZ.jpg

DXfQpuj.jpg

:dance:

UoQGn3O.jpg

jHsgmWP.jpg

uGMZGwt.jpg

The fuck happened with the Play Time? It was because of the "door skip" cheat? :lol:
Anyway, you know what time it is...

KEQPsUx.jpg

:yeah:

5t35tMQ.jpg

chuck-norris-don-t-need-a-weapon-t-shirt-25.jpg

Last edited:

Psquit

Arcane
My post, it fills you with DETERMINATION.

omwPukx.png

YEAH THX FATLUS:negative:

9Dw7dKc.png

BROOOOOOOOOOOOO!
mrovxp1.png

AAsaM81.png

:negative:

UNDERTALE :love:

Best soundtrack in fucking years.

Gregz

Arcane
Beth breaking the 4th wall with a joke about the VaultBoy (and Fallout in general) being assfucked?

:hero:

No, when you cross the border to Mexico to gamble, drink and whore you will wake the next morning with your pants missing. This is how whores steal your wallet etc. quickly.

Then you get to walk back to the border in your underwear with everyone laughing at you, including border control, as you try to explain what happened (ofc they've seen it hundreds of times but I'm sure it never gets old). Happened to a college buddy of mine.

Last edited:

CryptRat

Arcane
Developer
h0qYjuV.jpg

55tI4q4.jpg

1r13yib.jpg

CB0JznG.jpg

EMiM9xH.jpg

HFQ5iIc.jpg

Dt8X5wT.jpg

PgJvW8f.jpg

xRmUphv.jpg

OD4NBz4.jpg

Rlnpktz.jpg

Ronin (weird turn-based combat) :
CivYwQN.jpg

G4Pm9l1.jpg

40BHy3c.jpg

4VoqvOU.jpg
srondnN.jpg

X1DChES.jpg
I still have to play the post-ending content (very long game, not so linear since a large part of the content is optional) :
gCqS1zn.jpg

ryQWprL.jpg

rQEJZjv.jpg

X5JpwSM.jpg
I suck so much at this game, I don't think I ever uncovered more than 1/4 of the map or won more than 2 or 3 battles that I haven't managed to avoid :
FZJvDLA.jpg

kqzCKm3.jpg

6gEqoDI.jpg
I need to go back to this one :
8fTutuQ.jpg

ZiCbVZR.jpg

D3mZeg9.jpg

yVpQ0Dp.jpg

ufip0Q5.jpg

I left this dungeon, return to the place where they took me, and I finally assume I won't be able to take my old stuff back, so I'll have to use an old save :
7gDrI3F.jpg

zoz9qWh.jpg

F2l6GXf.jpg

yd6DLXi.jpg

lyCgw24.jpg

Bn9ysUX.jpg

oYyDJMx.jpg

gjfV6zN.jpg

xp9H4Lg.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom