Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

spekkio

Arcane
Jesus.
Get some software rendering instead of this crap ASAP.
Looks like epsxe + Pete's OGL / OGL2 (unfiltered upscaled pixels).

:roll:

In Retroarch it looks like this (filtering on):

1y1LBCK.png

I got a pretty rewarding ending for AoD:
AodGoD1.jpg

Yeah, I brought an outher "God" into myself but my will [Inteligence] proved stronger and I consumed it.

AodGoD2.jpg

tumblr_kueb3lb5h51qzv9mho1_500.jpg

Pity that I don't like the concept of "make a million characters and reasign stats a million times until you find a build that works". Otherwise it was fun.

Last edited:

spekkio

Arcane
Dark Heart of Uulm

xt3VJUf.png

:smug:

7781t3r.png

k4lUgoE.png

It's ITZ!

7eBkfqs.png

:rage:

Let's try something else...

qjY1uW0.png

:dance:

qqIHNvL.png

YNwHFJ7.png

XZMPWMT.png

:hmmm:

Fly4Ek6.png

rpgwatch-logo.jpg

2570640-5353427362-thumb.gif

EXP in Rhombus is crazy!

0CaRsMN.png

:incline:

Current state of surviving Weyland-Yutani employees:

oDmFNOA.png

a03r0XQ.png

qkpy13u.png

eqr3l98.png

Last edited:
Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
dsooJou.jpg

mkGWr36.jpg

796UlYx.jpg

:mhd:

5q6YHFE.jpg

OeB6PJn.jpg

WfyZQyl.jpg

dhObroW.jpg

1wAjpHP.jpg

gfJbimm.jpg

I've started the SQ saga from the very beginning. The first one has so many death traps that you need always be on your guard and save a lot. But that was a given since it's Sierra adventure game. Some of those kill screens are hillarious, even mocking the player. It's not very long, but the trial and error gameplay made it sufficent for me. It was refreshing to play the janitor instead of another hero figure. Also, great pixel art. I've used the Sceptic's guide to get the best music on dosbox.

Is that AoD?!

The Power Armor in Ra form vs a construct. The PA has diferent forms, once you power it, gets an energy shield an a helmet like the baddies in Stargate (Anubis, Horus, Apis and Ra heads). You turn into a killing machine.

Last edited:

DramaticPopcorn

The Power Armor in Ra form vs a construct. The PA has diferent forms, once you power it, gets an energy shield an a helmet like the baddies in Stargate (Anubis, Horus, Apis and Ra heads). You turn into a killing machine.
wat.
Is this really in AoD?
Not sure if hyped

pippin

BE13457D6AD3F3A18AAAF09797BBFDC02633D8AE

Diarrhea does not exist in the Mojave Wasteland.

F91D2C490627A679CFC0583579DC99F5BC5DBEDA

Memes. Memes never change.

1A9437317FFBD246E0AA72D0B2AA1025FB71F6E4

Turns out your gender *is* a mechanic in this game.

Renegen

Arcane
Europa Universalis 4
Been playing some EU4, I've been really impressed with it the game has been patched and DLC'd so many times it now offers really good balance and interesting gameplay. I started as some Indonesia minor looking to build a spice empire.

jTslhqW.jpg

First shot, China is all fragmented and I had nothing to do with it, doesn't happen often and it's exactly on the run I wanted, wow! Gonna rape them for tea later.

ki9IZRF.jpg

What's happening in Europa, hmmm? France also disintegrated and Mantua destroyed Venice?

o44vD6s.jpg

The Ottomans? Oh they also disintegrated, and Lithuania is powerful, so is Georgia. This is the most unlikely set of EU4 events ever and I had nothing to do with all of them.

Dd8T1ff.jpg

GTFO, most successful reformation I've ever seen.

Well how's that for unlikely.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom