Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

sexbad?

Arcane
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
Thanks for not spoiling the best part. :thumbsup:
What? All you do after that is fall from the sky and die and then wake up in your underwear, as I recall.

Freedom Force good! Maybe a bit jankier than I remembered. Your characters like to completely ignore your commands and it's hair-pulling to get them to aut-attack anything. But it's still good fun.

I started the Third Reich, which may be mechanically better... but is a lot less endearing than the original.

w8n4uEG.jpg

1SFZZLS.jpg

ucjQzhJ.jpg

GbHXbKA.jpg

r1UIBDK.jpg

I3TaDjN.jpg

unUaYnN.jpg

RMvSIGb.jpg

P7DGz4X.jpg

IWLuOju.jpg

PYo4HM6.jpg

4ZzVtdD.jpg

IKAAUa2.jpg

uNT3W6l.jpg

BACo2iB.jpg

62K1Xx4.jpg

Lx0holf.jpg

oMsPJKY.jpg

NtOslKp.jpg

T4ga3T6.jpg

Pvmaezf.jpg

jE1f33C.jpg

pvUfMnU.jpg

y5bD17c.jpg

wsRNN1r.jpg

WM0r7lJ.jpg

kb0ot3r.jpg

CRKmNp7.jpg

BeLGWJS.jpg

OZTqKj3.jpg

Casting maze on a companion while acid damage wears off :smug:
SuGxZLw.jpg

z6s0IMV.jpg

f8PJIwe.jpg

zRf315L.jpg

LkpAJSM.jpg

flhtMnH.jpg

yBEFpMl.jpg

Modron

Arcane
Freedom Force good! Maybe a bit jankier than I remembered. Your characters like to completely ignore your commands and it's hair-pulling to get them to aut-attack anything. But it's still good fun.

I started the Third Reich, which may be mechanically better... but is a lot less endearing than the original.

Ah the days when Ken Levine's words and works didn't leave a sinking feeling in the pit of your stomach. Enjoyed playing through them both last year myself.

Riskbreaker

Postal 2 : Paradise Lost is way better than I expected. Vince and RWS are don't giving a shit about anyone
:bro:
Loved that part.
I made a quicksave moment I encountered NotSchafer. Ended up killing him in almost every way game offered me up to that point. Felt good man, so fucking good.

Also, ya noticed anything peculiar 'bout arcade machines NotSchafer kept for private use in his luxury safe/office?;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Slavery level: 1

Ah the days when Ken Levine's words and works didn't leave a sinking feeling in the pit of your stomach. Enjoyed playing through them both last year myself.

I'm actually kind of curious about your party composition, at least in Third Reich. I leaned pretty heavily on Manbot \ Man-O-War \ Microwave \ Alchemiss \ Law & Order in the first game. At least 2 of those 5 you lose access to for a good portion of the sequel, I remember. There are so many new characters in the 2nd game and the out-of-party characters don't get any XP. I don't know who to settle on. I'm tempted to use Tombstone because dominating enemies seems really strong, but he seems pretty weak outside of that.

Last edited:

sser

Arcane
Developer
I'm actually kind of curious about your party composition, at least in Third Reich. I leaned pretty heavily on Manbot \ Man-O-War \ Microwave \ Alchemiss \ Law & Order in the first game. At least 2 of those 5 you lose access to for a good portion of the sequel, I remember. There are so many new characters in the 2nd game and the out-of-party characters don't get any XP. I don't know who to settle on. I'm tempted to use Tombstone because dominating enemies seems really strong, but he seems pretty weak outside of that.

I played through the game I dunno how many times but it was a lot (bad time in my life, thankee-FF for the save).

You can pretty much play any combination of heroes and it'll work.

IMO, the most OP were Manbot and a late-game Alchemiss. They just blew shit right out. I've always loved the Ant, though, and Minuteman's twiggy sidekick is actually more effective than he lets on. The flimsier characters make for more interesting gameplay, at least that was my experience. Though dropping AOE doom on everything in sight as those former two ubermensches is also fun in its own way.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
TIME TO PLAY SOMETHING

HARD

FUCKING

CORE

SAoLYL.jpg

wMsluK.jpg

wow such special effects

9OTPGm.jpg

this could have been directed by michael bay

hjMlVG.jpg

PURGE IT IN THE NAME OF THE EMPRAH

pWtWbx.jpg

borealesad.jpg

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
^ Playing tibsun now and seeing the later Westwood logo made me want to play Nox again, too.

But fuck, I've played it like over 10 times already...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom