Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Astral Rag

Arcane
ammude.jpg

spekkio

Arcane
Rapeman - Origins

Uyy7yYe.jpg

RzyWEiD.jpg

3ZgP2E3.jpg

k98tRVn.jpg

During this section:

KRmToi3.jpg

I was very close to giving up. I expected horizontal platforms to appear again after some time, which would allow me to wait at "solid" segments:

4HMlgtj.jpg

Too bad they don't. :(

Anyway:

91msnKf.jpg

:dance:

But only due to quicksaves, if not for them, I would've given up long time ago.
I don't understand people, who can keep repeating sections like this:

U6k3Pdf.jpg

Over and over from the beginning.

Ebc5dLe.jpg

:dance:

DPyM7ji.jpg

:yeah:

AjRcW0y.jpg

:love:

YUafICp.jpg

The fuck is this shit? Better go back to the main section for now. Sensing a ball-busting boss battle ahead:

nGkKL8W.jpg

:(

Siveon

Bot
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
ScwzaWD.png

This kid...:lol:

In Anachronox apparently all the games they play are spoofs of old 80's arcade games. Such is life in the future.

balmorar

Arcane
Queued Possibly Retarded The Real Fanboy Edgy
Rival Knights

fXTE4I5.jpg

Looks cool. Does it play better than the jousting in Defender of the Crown (that's an old Bloom-free game you probably have not heard of, though)?
I watched a video of it. Definitely better but it was designed for touch devices and i played it with a mouse and i bored it after 10 minutes. Also microtransactions but you can use Cheat Engine on win8 i guess.

warpig

Incel Resistance Leader
Manlet
Time for some epic mustard chief action
qjHPC2w.jpg

I love the sounds these things make when they die

0P7KGET.jpg

these little aliens are the coolest thing in Halo.

xznvo8r.jpg

hey lizard, have some democracy!

YdPB1o8.jpg

whoa, dude!

What an EPIK game! So ahead of it's time, the future of gaming and XBOX. And the story...it's like american soldiers but with spaceships and shit. Master Chief is so badass and you even get a waifu, like she's some sort of computer program AI or something but she is still sexy lol, i'm sooo nerdy.

I disliked Halo when it came out on pc. Playing it now, it's more fun than most modern shooters. What a fuging :decline:

Cowboy Moment

Arcane
Halo has good AI and some really nice open levels to make use of it. It also executes much-maligned design decisions - like regenerating health and the weapon limit - in a much better way than every other FPS that has since decided to copy it. Its main problem is that a lot of the level design is very repetitive, down to copy pasting the same room over and over. The quality also takes a nosedive when the Flood are introduced as enemies, as they are extremely boring to fight. The library level in particular is absolutely dreadful.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom