Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Yay Dragon Age replay after years, now that I got a pc capable of running crappy games.

But not capable of uploading crappy screenshots it seems. Image links are broken bro.

warpig

Incel Resistance Leader
Manlet
E5MMwBu.jpg

Bz3ZWq8.jpg

BWE3t9i.jpg

fSyAiCD.jpg

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Biba8wN.jpg

This is the story of a boy and his robot.

7B9hgyW.jpg

He lived in imaginary happy-favela-land, where even frogs are cute and hug you under a rainbow.

iOuvxBj.jpg

Also, football with giant monsters. I wonder what he represents...

jivfuJY.jpg

Ah.... MUCH SUBTLE.

Nb420OQ.jpg

Mr. Monster just sleeps and walk around most of the time, but turns into angry flaming ogre when he eats frogs... I wonder what's behind this...

7O9nJ1q.jpg

Bastard killed my ex-president?

1u3tIZc.jpg

Forget the kiddy games; I've become death, destroyer of worlds.

CGdWU2w.jpg

Ah, so the frogs were in fact booze, and that's when the monster gets evil... k'.

Wait, so I was in fact hugging Jack Daniels bottles instead of frogs? You seem to be making stuff as you go, game...

NRO3Gwd.jpg

Now, Mr. Drunken Monster, meet the abyss.

VavW0Uf.jpg

And that's Papo & Yo, a mexican game where the child with abusive drunken father solves his issues by retreating into a magical imagination land... and killing his father's "representation". Third-worldian equivalent of self-help indie games, I see.
Just finished it yesterday. Not bad, pretty and with nice music, but the symbolism is really heavy-handed and obvious. Would benefit from a little more ambiguity/subtlety.
Still much better than that time-bending sidescroller platformer that was a pretentious Mario clone (forgot the title).

FAKE EDIT:
Just remembered, it was Braid.

I liked Limbo more, though

warpig

Incel Resistance Leader
Manlet

theweirdn8

Educated
I do not understand the workshop bit, but the farming game will be done when it is done.

Via a $1,000 budget do not expect a release for that until Spring or Summer.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Does that $1000 budget take into account the Cease & Desist that EA will be throwing at you for trying to muscle in on their turf?

Even though they're scamming users to hell and back with that abomination of a game?

theweirdn8

Educated
The game is a spiritual successor, there is none of their resources used in the game.

Call of Duty and Battlefield have very similar core mechanics, but different games and players.

zwanzig_zwoelf

I could care less about Dungeon Keeper. Where is my farming game, faggot?

theweirdn8

Educated
Development on the Farming game will continue during March.
Sometimes it strands one's eye to look at the same project for 2 years.

zwanzig_zwoelf

But if I buy it will I get it instantly?

Shipping-ThiefGame%202014-02-25%2021-12-22-83.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom