Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Quest for Infamy released on Steam and GOG

TigerKnee

Arcane
Am I missing a windowed mode option? Don't wanna play full-screen.

DeepOcean

Arcane
I'm completely broke right now... but next month, oh boy, this one won't escape. I still didn't played Heroine Quest and this one and Mage's Initiation comming on the next months. I played all Quest for Glory type games on the past and after decades I'm hit by three... I'M IN HEAVAN!

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I'm completely broke right now... but next month, oh boy, this one won't escape. I still didn't played Heroine Quest and this one and Mage's Initiation comming on the next months. I played all Quest for Glory type games on the past and after decades I'm hit by three... I'M IN HEAVAN!

Heroine's Quest is freeware! You should definitely play it. It's just awesome.

Blackthorne

Infamous Quests
Patron
Developer
Codex 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Run winsetupQFI.exe and change all the settings you want.
Thanks... although it's only giving me the option to play in 320 x 240 windowed mode which is... not very playable.

Hey, did you manage to so this?

For fullscreen, you're going to want to choose 640x480 and click fullscreen.

For windowed, you should have many options open to you.

Bt

Blackthorne

Infamous Quests
Patron
Developer
Codex 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Free Humble or GoG keys to the next three PMs I get.

Thank you RPG codex.

Bt

EDIT: ALL GONE!!

Thanks to everyone here for good support during production. Thanks to those who kickstarted and those who bought - I hope you all enjoy it.

Last edited:

Tramboi

Prophet
Patron
I'm beginning the second act (as a rogue), and the act 1 kept getting better. Nice job Blackthorne.
What is your preferred way, by the way ?

Tramboi

Prophet
Patron
Finished it, it was really good.
Except the first act was so meaty the second and third one tasted a bit short!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom