Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

New game from ex-LucasArts ppls: Vampyre Story

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I was following this years ago and really disappointed when I learned the story was only half done. If the kickstarter goes up and there's a tier that includes both the current game and the new one as a digital all-in-one download I'll probably pledge for that.

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
Unfortunately the game is not funny; this wouldn't be bad in itself, but the game tries to be funny. I tried to play this with my gf and we gave up after a few hours.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Unfortunately the game is not funny; this wouldn't be bad in itself, but the game tries to be funny. I tried to play this with my gf and we gave up after a few hours.
I'm always amused when somebody strictly announces that something is not funny. Humor is higly subjective. I find this game funny for example. I wasn't laughing hilariously during playing, but it put a smile on my face from time to time.

kaizoku

Arcane
Lies!

You should decided to forfeit the game and have sex instead! :rpgcodex:

Wish I had the time to play it this weekend, but I foresee work time instead :'(

knightley

Educated
Not a fan of disney style visual, not that it is bad, just there are so f***ing many of them out there.

The only sequel I would like is a new Indy with good script and vo and it better not be 3d. :fight:

A horse of course

What's up nerds? Scared ya huh? Betcha thought the rest of us didn't know you were down here. Yeah we're usually too busy in General Gaming Discussion to play adventure games (too busy having sex with chicks haha). Anyway I did a short vid on A Vampyre Story in case you dorks were interested. Oh and don't forget to do my chemistry homework before Thursday's class or I'll stuff you in a locker again. And if I catch ANY of you geeks trying to look at Stacy's tits, I'll break your glasses.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom