Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Let's win the title in Football Manager 2014! (Soccer if you are a fag)

Scroo

Female Quota Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex 2014 Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Update V: BOOOORING

Well well, who would've thought. It's not dead.
Today's update is VERY short tho, it's basically just one match, nothing spectacular, but I need to start it again and I better do it slowly :P
Let's get going.

Next on is Gamespot v Codexia
As you can see Menckenstein is back in the first eleven since Ulminati sucked so hard.
8MZzfDJ.jpg

UnD8x8i.png
: Alright guys, I know we haven't been doing TOO great lately but we still can pull an upset here! Go for it!

But the Gamespot has the first big chance after a free kick! The ball has a very weird trajectory and thus stabby has to intervene, but she does great.
fv2PewT.jpg

jR7Z0wn.jpg

After that we take control of the match, here's a great chance by tindrli that got blocked by the goalkeeper
VkPG3Wr.jpg

Wq9LPuw.jpg

A few minutes later Menck has the lead on his feet but the goalie denies again
SSZanet.jpg

5DloneV.jpg

In the 34th minute sea takes a free kick
avueSWs.jpg

And it's just a few cm over the top bar!
czJqC1v.jpg

But Gamespot keeps having good chances too, here stabby tips the ball over the goal in highest danger
xUGlc4N.jpg

xAQ1aKM.jpg

Only a few seconds later the game might take a positive turn for us - the opponent's defensive midfielder gets sent off after receiving his second yellow card!
MwQLPJS.jpg

Still it's not us who dominate the game now, instead Gamespot almost scores only seconds before half time! Only DDZ brave reaction on the line saves us from a certain goal!
rzXEQwK.jpg

VAUE0Mp.jpg

Then it's half time. Overall it's a very open and exciting match with good chances on both sides.

UnD8x8i.png
: Ok, this isn't too bad. It's an incredibly open game but we can still win this! Especially now that they have one player less on the field!
Chx30zm.jpg

And in the 56th we have an amazing chance again, ZZ sends Jvegi into the penalty box!
038zJV9.jpg

But he fails at the goalkeeper who has a really good game unfortunately.
uFKulXH.jpg

And Jvegi has another certain chance in the 81st minute. Sea sends him running with a great ball
Lne2NKL.jpg

And Jvegi is completely alone in front of the keeper!
uBEV4Yg.jpg

This has to be a goal! This has to be the lead!
nC8E2jH.jpg

Yes! YEEES!
z4fAxJp.jpg

Yeeee- Nonononono NO WHAT THE HELL?! How did he miss?!
9Lfvkem.jpg

:x

The goal was basically empty :(

Gamespot has another chance in the 86th minute but stabby saves the day
uBg7Zot.jpg

That was the last chance, in the remaining minutes nothing happened anymore.

Post match team talk screen is missing.
UnD8x8i.png
: I have no idea what I said to you after the match. But I guess I comforted you. Actually I'm getting nervous tho, we need to win games again ffs!

We were the better team. While they had a similar amount of shots we had more clear cut chances. Why didn't we even score one goal?! We should've won this!
Nw1MasB.jpg

Shoooots
DZkSrw4.jpg

I like this shot. Look at the blue dot, where my mouse is pointing. Menck shot... where the hell did he want to shoot there? The goal is in the opposite direction menck, try to remember that next time ok?
83pd7Nr.jpg

Since stabby saved the day she deserves some praise
UZ9GvWw.jpg

And she's in the team of the week too, how nice
lhiwutc.jpg

Alright, she deserves a new contract. Her current one goes to the end of the season and we don't want to lose her, she has great potential.

UnD8x8i.png
: Hey stabby, you are doing very well on the pitch and I'd like to bind you to the club, I really think we can build something here!
9OQWBi9.png
: Sure, I'm interested. I think this club can get to the top one day. And since I am modest I won't ask for much, I think, hmm, 45k Euro per week will do. Oh and when I get called up for the Germany squad I'd like a raise to 60k per week please :)
UnD8x8i.png
: ... seriously? You do know Codexia FC is just at the beginning and that our funds are very limited? Also come on, you are talented but playing for Germany? We've got Manuel Neuer!
9OQWBi9.png
: So what, what's that even supposed to mean, why shouldn't I be able to replace him, hmm? So now what, do I get that contract?
UnD8x8i.png
: ... err, well, I'll make you an almost as good offer. How does 20k per week and 25k after your first international appearance sound? :3
9OQWBi9.png
: Yeah fuck you too. I'm out, I'm worth way more than that, pffft.

And thus the contract negotiations failed because stabby got megalomaniacal. But this won't be the end, we WILL keep her. I hope.

Alright, that's it, I apologize for not posting a league table AGAIN, but I promise the next update will contain a table and lots of player stats. I have the screens all here already so maybe I manage to do it in the next 2 weeks.
Until then.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom