Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's succeed a Dwarf Fortress! [Krash-ing for Fun!]

ironyuri

GarfunkeL said:
MALE02.JPG

TripJack

Hedonist
:salute: cassidy & krash i thought this lp was dead for sure

Tripjack has mandated the completion of the doomsday device.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
The mayor Ulminati threw a tantrum today because someone spilled his ale, throwing stuff around and kicking a dog down the stairs. I’m worried because Rith is supposed to administer punishment, and she’s been very enthusiastic about it in the past.

She just caved his head in. I’ll never litter again.

:x

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert
Hey, I've switched laptops after playing my old turn, so I had to hunt down not only the new save game but the proper version of DF and the tile set.

But that's all done now. I should have time to play DF Monday night.

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
Allright, I finally got up to date with this, great updates Cassidy and Krash, looks like we're having too much FUN recently :salute:

Anyway, should I move Zdzisiu one spot below GarfunkeL or to the end of the list?

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
Hey, I've switched laptops after playing my old turn, so I had to hunt down not only the new save game but the proper version of DF and the tile set.

But that's all done now. I should have time to play DF Monday night.

With the stalking powers of this new forum, I shall remind GarfunkeL with this post that he has forsaken the citizens of Anusblaze!

Also, bump

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
Anyway, looks like the new version of DF is on the corner. It looks like it has a shitload of changes since the current version, so savegames might not be compatible. I think the new version could attract some of the interest lost in the game by the Kodexers (I, for one, I'm excited by the upcoming features in the new version).

Question is, as GarfunkeL seems MIA, do you think we should give the opportunity of setting up a proper fun ending to the current Anusblaze, like getting all the way to the circus, to a distinguised Codexer, in preparation for the new version of DF?

And bumping this shit with a handy guide.

glPVP.jpg

Cassidy

Arcane
Bumping this shit with a handy guide.

-snip-

Anyway, looks like the new version of DF is on the corner. It looks like it has a shitload of changes since the current version, so savegames might not be compatible. I think the new version could attract some of the interest lost in the game by the Kodexers (I, for one, I'm excited by the upcoming features in the new version).

Question is, as GarfunkeL seems MIA, do you think we should give the opportunity of setting up a proper fun ending to the current Anusblaze, like getting all the way to the circus, to a distinguised Codexer, in preparation for the new version of DF?

I think fucking up with the magma+water wonder I started building would be better... yes, I know Boatmurdered, but I tell you, nobody ever had an entire fortress being casted into Obsidian, at least among the more notorious succession games. And considering how Codexian "becoming Obsidian" is, I think it would be a fitting end.

:mca:

If this version supports infectious undeath curses beware because I'm going to go Blood Omen: Legacy of Urist McKain on it.

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert
Crap, I'm here but kinda busy with few projects at the moment. I won't have time for DF until late-January or maybe early February, sorry guys. Does someone else want to leap over me or what?

Tigranes

Arcane
Just read the entire thread, awesome stuff. Now I'm reading guides to get ready to try and play it myself.

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
I think fucking up with the magma+water wonder I started building would be better... yes, I know Boatmurdered, but I tell you, nobody ever had an entire fortress being casted into Obsidian, at least among the more notorious succession games. And considering how Codexian "becoming Obsidian" is, I think it would be a fitting end.

That's a p. neat idea too. The citizens of Anusblaze encased into Obsidian for all eternity to prevent the decline of the ages!

Anyway, I'll use my powers to summon some of the other Dwarves to see what they think of it and who should do it.

Summon JagreenLern

Summon Krash

Summon Destroid

Krash

Arcane
Krash has mandated the completion of the doomsday device. Doesn't even need to be primed to destroy the fort, that'll probably happen anyway. I wouldn't mind some fairly larpy end either. The last update of Boatmurdered was p. much a post mortem, and it was awesome.

So summary: someone play around with the doomsday device, if shit happens then good, make a solid (lol) ending out of it.

Sadly I'm busy atm, someone else will have to do the deed.

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
Well, if we're to keep the order of the succession line, it should be Destroid the chosen one to end the days of Anusblaze.

Destroid

Arcane
I can take up the mantle, but I'll need a little time to catch up on the game. If you would prefer instant continuation, the next in line would be a better choice.

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
Well, It would take me some time too to check everything's working, so I say carry on Destroid, if you feel like you're taking too much time just warn me and I'll try to catch with it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom