Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Dominions 4 PBEM - Gateway and Archive Thread

Johannes

Arcane
Right, forgot about the demon part. But it's naturally more than just 5 slaves if it'd need curing, since 2 turns would handily give enough time to take over what little he still holds.

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Except my Moloch isn't diseased.
RgMiDTf.gif

Dayyālu

Arcane
THE TIME OF JUDGEMENT HAS COME

THE RIGHTEOUS ARMIES OF AGARTHA NOW STAND BEFORE UR ITSELF, READY TO STRIKE AT THE ACCURSED BARBARIANS

NEXT TURN, PANTOKRATOR WILLING, THEIR WALLS WILL FEEL OUR FURY

Right, forgot about the demon part. But it's naturally more than just 5 slaves if it'd need curing, since 2 turns would handily give enough time to take over what little he still holds.

I could say the same about your little pitiful Ur. I mean, if Caelum did not scramble pretty much everything to save him he would be toast.

Ohhh wait he's down to three provinces nonetheless.... :smug:

At least Berytos is fighting.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Well fought bro. Fucked up my scripting something good.

That turn did have a string of coincidences I couldn't pass up on posting though.

First, we find a maze before the battle(you're welcome raw).

UKDwAZD.jpg

Then poor Asterios the Monster "dies".

cOXpYBm.jpg

THEN, the maze maker himself shows up.

cUVTzcg.jpg

Coincidence? Or did Asterios simply retreat to his Maze, tired of the surface world and all its pettiness? Godspeed brave warrior. :salute:

Meanwhile in Lanka:

My valiant defenders were offended for being excluded from your glamorous photo. So here's the view from the other side of the walls.

KZSWAek.jpg

Also, the main attacker to monkeylands is actually Atlantis, but their PR department is about as phlegmatic as Lanka Corporation's.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Well various demons and remote spells took precedence in my desperate times. Ozelotls are cool though en masse.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Also, the main attacker to monkeylands is actually Atlantis, but their PR department is about as phlegmatic as Lanka Corporation's.

I have no need to justify myself. My fights and victories (bar that raiding golem, a pity, can't win them all) are already justified. Lanka was a danger to all, and what I predicted happened.

ibzmue.png

Dark times ahead, and I pray that Atlantis will be strong enough to stand against the madness of Blood Magic. Now, as ever, with claw and bone, coral and steel, magic and discipline.

Fuck that means that Call Horror summons Doom Horrors fuck

(and poor, porr Marverni. The world can't just stop shitting on 'em)

Lizzurd

Cipher
I postponed the game for 12 hours since two players are unable to do their turns.

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
Sorry guys, one of my co-worker didn't show up and I had to work overtime without knowing beforehand. I also work in a shittole without wireless connection so I couldn't even post on the 'dex.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Sorry guys, one of my co-worker didn't show up and I had to work overtime without knowing beforehand. I also work in a shittole without wireless connection so I couldn't even post on the 'dex.

All will be forgiven if you and raw Berekän submit your turns within the next half hour before lunch.

Last edited:

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Mictlan and C'tis look the same.
LLamaserver broken?
Arcoscephale 2h file received
Asphodel 2h file received
C'tis 2h file received
Mictlan Waiting for 2h file
Nazca 2h file received
R'lyeh 2h file received
Vanarus 2h file received
Sceleria 2h file received
Ulm Waiting for 2h file
Vanheim 2h file received

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom