Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Codex Machete Squad: FOnline 2 Clan Thread

Redeye

Arcane
If we made a pool of combat alts for Codexers to use, would you help out now and then?

Not that there is any real coordination at this point.

Waiting for landmines.

They're available; you need to exchange those mining scripts for them, I think. They also boosted the FN FAL, much better rifle now (higher damage and clip capacity); would consider it a much better farming weapon all-round thanks to 7.62 ammo.

They also reduced the laser damage reduction for both metal armors. Don't have it in front of me but its somewhere between 10-20% lower now. Looks like Cleck Baffulaos might finally be a little more useful.

Redeye

Arcane
Dropped off 70k caps at Gas Station Base, along with 85 EP, 140 junk, and 174 Metal Parts.

More later.

Also a few guns to be fixed or Scienced. (Did a minefield earlier, and some of the loot was damaged by multiple people having terrible luck. )

New update, mostly weapon balance changes. Many of the big gunners were complaining about the FN FAL so it got taken down a few notches; M60 and 10mm SMG get improved slightly..

• Removed ability to steal in guarded towns except Ncr.
  • Town guards will give back loot only for good players (not for offenders).

• Weapon changes:
    • FNFAL burst damage decreased from 25-33 to 22-30.
    • FNFAL burst range increased from 30 to 34.
    • FNFAL single target range increased from 36 to 41.
    • Assault Rifle(both types) burst damage decreased from 25-34 to 24-33.
    • 10mm SMG both damage increased from 15-21 to 16-22.
    • M60 damage increased from 18-27 to 20-28.
    • M60 now have weapon perk long range.
    • H&K Caws changed to 17-31.

kryminator

Augur
Fifteen minutes of today treasure hunt near SF without firing a single bullet (I also found plasma pistol ext bp later):
yrqNjN5.jpg

I must say it's a good place for blueprint search. Yesterday, I found two Super Sledge bp there. Nevertheless, I can't use that YK32 bp (afaik scientist lvl 3 is needed) so I am putting it in Gas Station.

EDIT: I have been wandering there for about an hour more and found 14 blueprints in total (including one tesla and one fn fal). Lost one due to PK attack, so only 13 were delivered to Gas Station. I imagine face of that PK when he discovered that this BP is normal hunting rifle bp.

Last edited:

kryminator

Augur
I repeated my blueprint search operation yesterday and I found more than 20 of them among which were two teslas, combat shotgun, imp. flamer and another pulse pistol.

I repeated my blueprint search operation yesterday and I found more than 20 of them among which were two teslas, combat shotgun, imp. flamer and another pulse pistol.

They upped the frequency of the blueprints. They're all pretty common now. I did two cave runs yesterday sticking to the top level (wanted to get a lot of ammo) and I found over nine of them. I've also noticed prices for blueprints plummeting, they all go for about 5-10k now with the exception of a few, which are a little more uncommon (improved flamer, Tesla, and metal armor). For the ones we have plenty of duplicates of, Id sell them quick.

kryminator

Augur
They upped the frequency of the blueprints. They're all pretty common now. I did two cave runs yesterday sticking to the top level (wanted to get a lot of ammo) and I found over nine of them. I've also noticed prices for blueprints plummeting, they all go for about 5-10k now with the exception of a few, which are a little more uncommon (improved flamer, Tesla, and metal armor). For the ones we have plenty of duplicates of, Id sell them quick.

Ok, so I made list of our all blueprints. At least I think those are all; I got them from Gas Station locker and from bunker safe and all of them are at Gas Station now.
1st column is the name of bp and they are sorted more or less alphabetically,
2nd column is amount we have,
3rd column is suggested selling price,
4th is how many will go for sell (also numbers there are just my suggestions),
5th is how many Machetes known it (0? = Idk, 1? = Pussy Galore knows it, 2? = Pussy and Chinese JP know it or at least I think so).

I will try to update it. Lets decide what we can sell if any. Obviously we don't have shopkeeper but I will try to sell them via forum. Also, a basic question - do we need to sell them? We have plenty of caps brought by Redeye. And if any of You want your characters to learn something from this shit You can write it here and I will adapt the SELL counter.

BLUEPRINT ..................AMOUNT ...PRICE ...SELL ..KNOWN_BY
.44 Magnum ......................2 ......1k ......1 ........0?
.44 Magnum Speed Loader .........1 ......1k ......0 ........0?
10mm SMG ........................1 ......3k ......0 ........1?
14mm Pistol .....................1 ......3k ......0 ........1?
Assault Rifle ...................3 ......2k ......2 ........1?
Assault Rifle (Exp. Mag.) .......2 ......5k ......1 ........2?
Buffout .........................2 ......1k ......1 ........0?
Cattle Prod .....................4 ......1k ......3 ........0?
Combat Shotgun ..................1 ......5k ......0 ........0?
Desert Eagle (Exp. Mag.) ........1 ......3k ......0 ........0?
FN FAL ..........................3 .....10k ......1 ........2?
Frag Granade ....................1 ......1k ......0 ........0?
Grease Gun ......................2 ......1k ......1 ........1?
Hunting Rifle ...................2 .....500 ......1 ........1?
Improved Flamer .................1 .....20k ......0 ........0?
Laser Rifle .....................3 ......8k ......0 ........0?
Leather Armor ...................4 .....500 ......3 ........1?
Leather Armor Mk II .............3 ......1k ......2 ........2?
M60 .............................4 ......3k ......3 ........0?
Magneto Laser Pistol ............4 ......2k ......2 ........0?
Mega Power Fist .................5 ......5k ......3 ........0?
Metal Armor .....................3 .....10k ......1 ........1?
Metal Armor Mk II ...............1 .....10k ......0 ........2?
Minigun .........................2 ......8k ......0 ........1?
Plasma Pistol ...................2 ......1k ......0 ........0?
Plasma Pistol (Ext. Cap.) .......5 ......3k ......3 ........0?
Pulse Pistol ....................2 .....10k ......0 ........0?
Rad-X ...........................3 ......1k ......2 ........0?
RadAway .........................4 ......1k ......3 ........0?
Ripper ..........................3 ......1k ......1 ........0?
Rocket Launcher .................3 ......3k ......1 ........0?
Scoped Hunting Rifle ............3 ......1k ......1 ........0?
Super Sledge ....................3 ......8k ......0 ........0?
Tesla Armor .....................3 .....10k ......0 ........1?
Tommy Gun .......................2 ......3k ......0 ........0?

Last edited:

haraw

Educated
Im thinking about rerolling my char (endless journey, I know) and came up with this:
sniputyhma.png
Definitely better hp than with my current char and only drawbacks would be less skillpoints and six less FoV (which are useless in almost every dungeon). What do you think kryminator Chinese Jetpilot ?

kryminator

Augur
Why no BRoF?

EDIT: Btw. anyone know if You are able to use mentats or buffout to met some perks requirements?

Last edited:

kryminator

Augur
you can't take drugs to meet any requirements.
Thanks for clarifying that.

BRoF has 6IN requirement.
Yeah, I know that. I was rather asking why did You resigned from taking that 6 IN and BRoF. Wouldn't it give You +1 shot in turn in proper circumstances?

Another question is 10 PE. Did You choose it for high sequence or for high FoV? If it was sequence, it's ok but if it was FoV maybe 9 would be enough? You can always complement it with cigs and dream about marksmanship implant which would give You another +2 or +3. Then You could have one spare point You could invest in IN or EN.

But if You would be able to do 3 aimed shots even w/o BRoF then it's looks ok for me. At least, You would have decent amount of hit points. I must say that I have never considered a build without BRoF so I wonder how it would work.

kryminator

Augur
Moreover, with that -1 to PE and -3 to LK (which would still let You have Better Crits) You would earn 4 S.P.E.C.I.A.L points which You could add to IN which would let You take BRoF (instead of action boy probably). Thats just things to consider.

Differences (my calculations) between 7 and 10 LK based on this unconfirmed crits table are below:
Crit chances 2x MC + 7 LK:
base: 23%
body parts:
eyes = (23+0.88*60) = 75,8
head = (23+0.88*40) = 58,2
arms = (23+0.88*30) = 49,4
groin = (23+0.88*30) = 49,4
legs = (23+0.88*20) = 40,6
torso = (23+0.88*0) = 23

Crit chances 2x MC + 10 LK:
base: 26%
body parts:
eyes = (26+1*60) = 86
head = (26+1*40) = 66
arms = (26+1*30) = 56
groin = (26+1*30) = 56
legs = (26+1*20) = 46
torso = (26+1*0) = 26

Crit chances 2x MC + 7 LK + Mms impl. + Glow:
base: 30%
body parts:
eyes = (30+0.88*60) = 82,8
head = (30+0.88*40) = 65,2
arms = (30+0.88*30) = 56,4
groin = (30+0.88*30) = 56,4
legs = (30+0.88*20) = 47,6
torso = (30+0.88*0) = 30

Crit chances 2x MC + 10 LK + Mms impl. + Glow:
base: 33%
body parts:
eyes = (33+1*60) = 93
head = (33+1*40) = 73
arms = (33+1*30) = 63
groin = (33+1*30) = 63
legs = (33+1*20) = 53
torso = (33+1*0) = 33

kryminator

Augur
We (well, me and wolfie) did some Mariposa raids today and we have found this beautiful pulse pistol:
DMtvQl3.jpg

Unfortunately, there is no one who could use this recently. Come back guys, lets reunite Machetes and kick some russian asses ;)

We (well, me and wolfie) did some Mariposa raids today and we have found this beautiful pulse pistol:
DMtvQl3.jpg

Unfortunately, there is no one who could use this recently. Come back guys, lets reunite Machetes and kick some russian asses ;)

There is one. Cleck Baffulaos. But is the cure worse than the disease?

There is also Cassidy.

Redeye

Arcane
I'll be on tomorrow.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom