Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex FUMBBL league?

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert
WYSIWYG! demolished Redwall Convicts 4-0. The grass turned red with the blood of the rats.

DamnedRegistrations got really unlucky with his rolls.

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert
I got somewhat lucky with my rolls, in that I got initiative - my guys bashed his guys to the graveyard, hospital and reserve, whereas his big guy was somewhat useless. End result - lots of his guys out of the game, relatively easy TDs for me, especially as many of his guys failed their recovery rolls. Though I made a tactical mistake and my runner got all the SPP. Should've gotten couple for my big guys :x

Damned Registrations

Furry Weeaboo Nazi Nihilist
I probably could have kept the score down to 0-2 or something, but didn't see the point in risking my already crippled team more than I had to when it wasn't going to be very entertaining anyways. Making one desperate blitz for the ball hoping for a lot of 6's is amusing, piling bodies around a troll to delay a TD a turn or two not so much.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
MicoSelva said:
hoverdog said:
FFS, Kostia and Pelvis, get on with it! you're playing the damn game for like three weeks already. :rpgcodex:

If he doesn't reply within three weeks or warn of the vacation I'd say it warrants an auto-win for you Kostia. Can't wait forever :)

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Fuck me, is this thing still running?

I wouldn't know, what with BEING UNABLE TO PLAY MY NEXT MATCH FOR SEVERAL WEEKS.

HURRY THE FUCK UP AND GET YOUR MATCHES IN PELVISKNOT! FOR EVERY DAY YOU MAKE ME WAIT, I WILL KILL ONE OF YOUR PLAYERS! :x

Well Pknot answered today in the morning apparently, but I just got home and I suspect he's gone to sleep. Perhaps this'll work out tomorrow.

EDIT : No, we're actually playing now.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I'm speccing it right now. If Pelvis is a real man he'll agree to play our match when yours is done.

:bounce:

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Pelvisknot! If you are a real man, I await you in the game with the name: skyway

Mastermind and Liberal got skills, yay!

Nobbla Blackwart sawed Andhaira's muscle's off and now he's just a fat paki, blah.

nomask7 made a 4+ pass which turned the match 2-0 even while the Codex Pact was undermanned at that point, he also made a 5+ pass at the end but Chefe was too dumb to catch it.

Skyway continues to be the most reliable big guy around, and now he got rightfully a MVP.

Chefe got an interception, but double 1'd on the finishing line.

The Codex Pact is not a bashy team, but a team of peaceful passing and running game.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
20 minutes later, Pelvisknot shows as offline on fumbbl. I guess that answers that question. :smug:

when will yo be ready to play our match then, girlie man?

Pelvis Knot

Cipher
Tomorrow evening, if that's ok with you...

I see I get contacted mostly here on Codex, but for future reference, it would be best if you(any future opponent) sent me a PM on fummbl or steam, I only login to Codex when I see too much of Skyway's posts, so I tend to miss the PM's here.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Pelvis Knot said:

I see I get contacted mostly here on Codex, but for future reference, it would be best if you(any future opponent) sent me a PM on fummbl or steam, I only login to Codex when I see too much of Skyway's posts, so I tend to miss the PM's here.

You could, y'know, subscribe to this thread and check your e-mail ;)

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Grunker said:
Pelvis Knot said:

You could, y'know, subscribe to this thread and check your e-mail ;)
Or use the forums' option to receive email notfication about a private message.

Grunker, Kostia, get on with Your game. I have some Dark Elves to kill, but the old guy has to play this waiting match first.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
I can play tonight at around 22:00+, maybe a little later, maybe a little earlier, if Kostia can?

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Wow, so my meeting took far longer than expected. Sorry bro, will catch you another day - I have, like, loads of time tommorrow if you're up for it there?

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
I've been ready to play for three weeks. But my students have arrived this weak so it is crazy-busy.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom