Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Buy your very own 16 GB Codex Troll USB 3.0 (now with pictures of actual USB)

serch

Magister
We should be discussing how to get Avellone naked pictures using some virus prestored in the usb. We'll have to overwrite the chinese one though, we don't want them to get the first look.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Make that 4x USBs for developers. One gracious donor has donated theirs to the cause.

In other news, if you've paid for a USB and HAVE NOT received an e-mail from me, lemme know ASAP. 'cause all emails have gone out asking for mailing addresses.

DosBuster

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Codex USB, 2014
b772cd225a.png

I'm about to raped, aren't I?

Jezal_k23

Hey guys, this may seem like a stupid question, it probably is, but I've never been mailed anything internationally before and I need to know whether I can write my info in my native tongue or if I have to write it in english.

Weasel

Posting your name, email and city openly on the Codex... being raped by a MENSA member is probably the least of your worries.

Not my name, that's my "spam" email, and my city is huge.
In combination with this thread, which has links to your full name (S* D*) and other information, unless all that is faked too? I won't repeat it here, no bother to me really I've just seen shit hit the fan on this and other forums and would be wary of every bit of information I reveal if I were you. Up to you obviously.

DosBuster

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Codex USB, 2014

Posting your name, email and city openly on the Codex... being raped by a MENSA member is probably the least of your worries.

Not my name, that's my "spam" email, and my city is huge.
In combination with this thread, which has links to your full name (S* D*) and other information, unless all that is faked too? I won't repeat it here, no bother to me really I've just seen shit hit the fan on this and other forums and would be wary of every bit of information I reveal if I were you. Up to you obviously.
Whoops. Fixed.

EDIT: In all seriousness though, a lot of this information has been released due to press attention and people talking.

m_s0

Arcane
Instead of pointlessly destroying one why not send it over to Feargus? Just because he doesn't give a crap about getting his name out the way, say, Fargo does (not a stab at Fargo, because I don't mind that. Just an observation) it doesn't mean he's been sitting on his ass doing nothing for the past 20 years. I'd say the man deserves some love from a place like this.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Feels like a scam.

"As you can see the leg bounces RIGHT BACK!", while the leg is still visibly bent.

I'd ask for my money back and report to PayPal after this.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
can't wait for all the adventures the USB troll and I will have.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom