Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Scroo

Female Quota Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex 2014 Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
In b4 buying pieces of wall for the cheap price of 5,99 per unit.

Durwyn

Prophet
Could someone write a list with good games/franchises which still haven't been raped by reimagination for mobile/idiots? I have a hard time finding examples:

- Dungeon Keeper
- Deus Ex
- Ultima
- Fallout
- Baldurs Gate
- Duke Nukem
- Gothic
- Age of Empires

-
Thief...

Oh wait...

I'm getting more and more depressed which each point on the list :negative:

Kitako

Arcane
I don't care what rapes they convert to phones, as long as they stay out of my own.
I am more concerned about mobile shovelware being ported to PC. Steam is pushing out lot of crap like that lately. Makes no sense at all. As if console ports weren't bad enough.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Could someone write a list with good games/franchises which still haven't been raped by reimagination for mobile/idiots? I have a hard time finding examples:

- Dungeon Keeper
- Deus Ex
- Ultima
- Fallout
- Baldurs Gate
- Duke Nukem
- Gothic
- Age of Empires

-
Thief...

Oh wait...

You forgot Command and Conquer.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
My dad really likes the age of empires games. I wonder how he'd react to the mobile version.

Luzur

Good Sir
I never understood all the furry hate (could say fursecution but then I'd have to voluntarily kill myself). I remember when it was a HOT ISSUE back in like 2005 or whatever and SomethingAwful wouldn't shut up about it and you couldn't go anywhere without some guy saying "YIFF IN HELL FURFAGS" and causing WW3. Intense times.

i have never actually met a furry or a brony in real life or anyone even claiming to be into furries or bronies.

i guess the shame is too great to be flaunting shit like that.

Lemming42

Arcane
One of my real life friends is a brony, but other than a brief period of him trying to force me to watch it he doesn't mention it much.

You can meet lots of real life bronies if there's a merchandise/memorabilia store around. There's one near me that stocks pony toys and there's always a group of men who look about 30 years old discretely trying to pick one up without anyone noticing and then paying for it without making eye contact with the cashier. It's hilarious.

Tytus

Arcane
I never understood all the furry hate (could say fursecution but then I'd have to voluntarily kill myself). I remember when it was a HOT ISSUE back in like 2005 or whatever and SomethingAwful wouldn't shut up about it and you couldn't go anywhere without some guy saying "YIFF IN HELL FURFAGS" and causing WW3. Intense times.

i have never actually met a furry or a brony in real life or anyone even claiming to be into furries or bronies.

i guess the shame is too great to be flaunting shit like that.

I think I might be into furries. One of my favourite characters is Tytus de Zoo.

b_1698.jpg

5b8fab6fb41265d3a18a84986846767d.jpg

c241724f1b04b64bb3c69a90b56487d7.jpg

A comic about a drawn Monkey character that came to life and aspires to be Human. To achieve it he learns about history, culture, technology, sports, law etc.

And later he even gets a wife. It was a good read. Does this make me a furry. Also the history themed Tytus illustations are probably 100 times better than the Age of Empires moblice. Or at least, more historically accurate.

Cazzeris

- Dungeon Keeper
- Deus Ex
- Ultima
- Fallout
- Baldurs Gate
- Duke Nukem
- Gothic
- Age of Empires

-
Thief...

Oh wait...

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Delterius

Arcane
If sales don't impress you, how about sheer size? Tamriel is roughly 7.54 million square miles of land for players to explore, while Westeros (home to much of "Game of Thrones") is thought to be about 800,000 square miles and J.R.R. Tolkien's Middle Earth is 3 million square miles.
Funny, because it takes less then 30 minutes to cross the world of Skyrm... so if Middle-Earth is less than half of that, it should take 10 minute to go from The Shire to Mordor... on foot.

:gumpyhead:
Turns out your estimates were a bit too positive about Middle Earth.

And now we have Bronies. Oh, how the times change...
Boredom, that is getting tired of trolling the furries, can corrupt any civilization.

Durwyn

Prophet

- Dungeon Keeper
- Deus Ex
- Ultima
- Fallout
- Baldurs Gate
- Duke Nukem
- Gothic
- Age of Empires

-
Thief...

Oh wait...

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
I would be cautious with that. I recall there were rumors that Bethesda is the current owner of the IP, correct me if I'm wrong. If so, rape is in the air even though they have Arcane and ID, pretty trustworthy companies when it comes to FPS. There is Survivarium by former Stalker devs but it's multiplayer - a big no-no for me. I wish some blokes could kickstart a proper Stalker sequel, even "spiritual" one if they don't have the rights to use the IP.

Cazzeris

- Dungeon Keeper
- Deus Ex
- Ultima
- Fallout
- Baldurs Gate
- Duke Nukem
- Gothic
- Age of Empires

-
Thief...

Oh wait...

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
I would be cautious with that. I recall there were rumors that Bethesda is the current owner of the IP, correct me if I'm wrong.
Rumors aren't always right.
If so, rape is in the air even though they have Arcane and ID, pretty trustworthy companies when it comes to FPS. There is Survivarium by former Stalker devs but it's multiplayer - a big no-no for me. I wish some blokes could kickstart a proper Stalker sequel, even "spiritual" one if they don't have the rights to use the IP.
:hmmm:
I think Excidium was right when he said:
Let S.T.A.L.K.E.R. rest

warpig

Incel Resistance Leader
Manlet
I think I might be into furries. One of my favourite characters is Tytus de Zoo.
Do you fap to these comics? Do you wish that you were a monkey? Do you have a monkey shaped fursuit? If not that you're not a real furry, you just like some cartoon animal character.

Turjan

Arcane
Do you fap to these comics? Do you wish that you were a monkey? Do you have a monkey shaped fursuit? If not that you're not a real furry, you just like some cartoon animal character.
*suspense gets unbearable as the public awaits the sordid answer*

DraQ

Arcane
Or you just don't know you've met them.

Shocking as it may be, most furries are pretty much just regular guys.

Bronies, uh I guess they are a bit more conspicuous, but they can still be pretty normal as far as all the other stuff goes, so at worst you'll have someone to troll about MLP.

Turns out I knew a plenty of not real furries, then. Pity no one told them that.

warpig

Incel Resistance Leader
Manlet
Shocking as it may be, most furries are pretty much just regular guys.
With sick, sick fantasies. I'm pretty much an average joe next door...who just wants to fuck an antropomorphic fox.

Turns out I knew a plenty of not real furries, then. Pity no one told them that.
Poseurs. But seriously is the "offical" definition of a furry: "just someone who just likes comics/games/animation with cartoon animals"? It seems to be a little bit more than that.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom