Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Luzur

Good Sir
gonehum.png

Did you use a box of tissue?

is that that lesbian sister mystery hunt in a totally empty house with no gameplay other then walking around reading stuff game?

dnf

Pedophile
Dumbfuck Shitposter
There is a separate aptly named thread for all your SJW gaming needs. (Also the posts themselves weren't really the problem, the stupid, inevitable and formulaic shitfest that followed every time was)
Dem threads gets moved to GD for no reason. Feature or Bug? I agree that these threads are repetitive with egalitarian bullshit.

I understand not knowing how to place shit on the floor (I initially looked for a "Drop" button), but not knowing how to deliver items is pretty amazing since Socucius shows it's done via dialogue when he gives you the papers not even a minute before that

Looks like the joke about finding Caius Cosades needs some updating. Even hearing about him makes you an overachiever these days.

HELP THIS ONE EYED ELF DUDE IS TELLING ME TO FOLLOW THE GUARD BUT THE KINECT™ DOESN'T REACT WHEN I MOVE. PEOPLE ON THE OTHER FORUM TOLD ME TO USE WASD BUT I DUNNO WHAT THAT IS I JUST WANT TO PLAY THE GAME

speaking of that:

http://www.reddit.com/r/skyrim/comments/222eh9/first_platinum_trophy_on_ps3/

YXWpPhR.jpg

Does that % under Unbound mean only 92.7% of people who have played it have completed that quest? Literally people who have played Skyrim have not completed the tutorial >_>

You are correct. It's like 7% of people stopped during the create your character options

Or the poor dears are still trying to create the perfect character.

T-the perfect waifu...

O58SZ8g.png

Baron Dupek

Arcane

wat.

there's a skyrim manga?

There is Rule34 and there is manga rule but no idea which number is it.

Does that % under Unbound mean only 92.7% of people who have played it have completed that quest? Literally people who have played Skyrim have not completed the tutorial >_>

Isn't really high? May I have vast memory but Fallout NV got about ~50% in that case?
Not to mention comparing to other games with thropies to see it.

Last edited:

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Took me a while to realize it's BG2. Minsc, Aerie, ???, Yoshimo, Jaheira I guess? No idea what's the little purple thing on the left. And yeah, can't be worse than either of the BG books.

That ??? is probably our character, I don't have any idea about purple one either, cannor be Viconia since shes holding a dagger, maybe Bodhi?!?

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert
Since there's a dragon above and a beholder on the right side, the figure on left being Boddhi makes some sense, so you're probably right Cyberarmy.

Wonder if it's an actual manga or just a couple of fan-drawn pictures.

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
Since there's a dragon above and a beholder on the right side, the figure on left being Boddhi makes some sense, so you're probably right Cyberarmy.

There's some comic strips floating around the interwebs.
I believe these are demo pages from a short doujin not meant for us, gaijin.

Delterius

Arcane

There's some comic strips floating around the interwebs.
I believe these are demo pages from a short doujin not meant for us, gaijin.
felipepepe put that japanese course to work! Find us this potential gold mine. Unless you're still 100,000 scribbly symbols from understanding basic japanese (its a bitch, I know).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom