Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Review RPG Codex Review: Shroud of the Avatar

Rune_74

Novice
ClockworkMonkey , I know you said you’re done, but do you have any response to these accusations? Hard to lnow where to stand without more details.

Sorry if I’m confused on this.

It's all lies, as was said before. Look a couple posts above yours. He wins as long as he makes the community look like assholes, even though he was kicked out of the community long time ago. That's the motivation. He literally says he wins as long as we he makes the Shroud community look bad.

The one thing that really needs to be corrected (no reason to correct Rabid and Ranting, it's just B.S. anyway, and it will keep flowing until the mods get tired of him) is that ABSOLUTELY NO ONE IS CHARGING REAL MONEY FOR RENT.

And in most cases rooms are free. Probably 95% of the Inns are rent free at this point.

But, if it can make us look like shitheads, he'll say it.

That's because you are a shit head who thinks no one knows you run multiple accounts.

Funny enough, you and your ilk are way the game is shit, congratz.

FireKing

Reginus Maximus
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here
That's because you are a shit head who thinks no one knows you run multiple accounts.

Whoa whoa there, hold on mate. Just because ClockworkMonkey is a turtle scamming twat doesn't make him a shithead does it?

ClockworkMonkey you really need to come back here and stand up for yourself and your turtle farm ponzi scam, you silly little wanker you!

Koss

Literate

Whoa whoa there, hold on mate. Just because ClockworkMonkey is a turtle scamming twat doesn't make him a shithead does it?

ClockworkMonkey you really need to come back here and stand up for yourself and your turtle farm ponzi scam, you silly little wanker you!

Stoke the fire much 'mate'?

PS. How long does an account moderator approval take around here? :)

alienscumproduce

Barely Literate
Imagine these guys roaming the internet, touching down here and there to fight their proxy war in lands unknown, trying to gain the upperhand employing weapons-of-mass-links leaving the host-battlefields confused, but amused.

I've personally been following the Story around the net habitually every day for more than a year. Fuck ever playing the game, this is the best text-based sitcom. Evar.

That said, this is the first time I've registered anywhere to thank and QFT a poster. You made me feel spesh because I realised what we've all become enamored with. Meta AF

Rune_74

Novice

See Jamma, I actually had an account here already.

Koss

Literate

See Jamma, I actually had an account here already.

Hey hey.... don't fucking quote me bro like I am your bitch or something.
I ain't Jamma or Vlad or whomever your referring me too.

Bumvelcrow

Somewhat interesting
Patron
Dumbfuck
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Strap Yourselves In
This thread quickly evolved into PLANE TICKETS territory.

I must admit, I'm still kinda confused about what is going on.

Rabid newfags with non-specific mental problems bringing an ongoing fight to a forum that will keep prodding them for amusement rather than banning them. Everybody wins.

And something about turtles.

Criticizing sandbox MMO's means we want 10 more years of WoW themepark clones.
I'm sure SOTA is bad in many ways but for the first time since WoW i see a MMO in which if a player drags and drops an item, it doesn't say "oh you want to destroy it? yes no", and omg there's an adventure style parser (of vendor buy heritage). It's pretty much enuff for me, compared to current MMO's. I saw no mention of these ultima online things in the review.

I think non clones should be praised a priori, unless we want more themepark crap. Or at least encouraged. Yes that's how terrible the scenario of MMO's is, it's on the level of believing that even small and faint intentions are more important than results, it's little light of hope in a world of neverending horror. If we criticize SOTA, MMO's are doomed forever, if it succeeds, we'll see more sandbox simulations. Simple as that.

we should be more farsighted, we're criticizing "our" people.

Last edited:

FireKing

Reginus Maximus
Patron

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
Criticizing sandbox MMO's means we want 10 more years of WoW themepark clones.
I'm sure SOTA is bad in many ways but for the first time since WoW i see a MMO in which if a player drags and drops an item, it doesn't say "oh you want to destroy it? yes no", and omg there's an adventure style parser (of vendor buy heritage). It's pretty much enuff for me, compared to current MMO's. I saw no mention of these ultima online things in the review.

I think non clones should be praised a priori, unless we want more themepark crap. Or at least encouraged. Yes that's how terrible the scenario of MMO's is, it's on the level of believing that even small and faint intentions are more important than results, it's little light of hope in a world of neverending horror. If we criticize SOTA, MMO's are doomed forever, if it succeeds, we'll see more sandbox simulations. Simple as that.

we should be more farsighted, we're criticizing "our" people.

MMOs are all cancer and I'm more than happy that fewer companies waste resources on developing them compared to a few years ago when everybody was on the hunt for the WoW killer

Also, are you for real? "our" people, so you mean crazies of codexia or what

FireKing

Reginus Maximus
Patron
Also, are you for real? "our" people,
giphy.gif

Bocian

Arcane
Have you noticed that all these newfag accounts write in a similar manner?

Every of them make a paragraph of few sentences and then separate them like that.

It's unnatural, and I find it suspicious.

And it reads like shit.

Thonius

Arcane
Have you noticed that all these newfag accounts write in a similar manner?

Every of them make a paragraph of few sentences and then separate them like that.

It's unnatural, and I find it suspicious.

And it reads like shit.
It's fucking retarded redditors with their double fucking Enter line separation. Put them all on pyre and burn! They are deformed creatures( that cancerous site changed the way they type, since they spend there 8 or more hours per day) and should be put down.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom