Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Beamdog working on a new D&D CRPG (cancelled)

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
I know gaider likes cock, but is he a SJW as well?
I haven't paid attention to him in a while, but not in the extremest sense, no. tumblr got mad at him a lot.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I'm still amazed that they thought that would be a good look when trying to push their expansion to the oldschool crpg crowd. I remember seeing the thread about all this debacle on neogaf, as expected, the usual sjw suspects were all over it, citing how great the inclusion was and how terrible it was that the writer was called out on this shit. Course none of the sjw types actually went on to buy the game and support the company though... Funny, that.
It is kind of strange how those people ended up owning companies,when they can't even read their own market.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Maybe they finished the entire story, all the dialogues, areas, quests (at least on paper) and since they don't have a second large scale project going on at the same time, Gaidar had nothing to do there?

Jarpie

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA
There's no better time to post the old classic.

lDOhOOl.jpg

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Gaider was in his late 20s when that first pic was taken, the tragedy of someone hit hard by male pattern hair loss much too early in life.

Rev

Arcane
Gaider was in his late 20s when that first pic was taken, the tragedy of someone hit hard by male pattern hair loss much too early in life.
Lol you serious? He looks like he's 40 or even older in that pic.
It's not just hair loss, I met young people with severe hair loss but in most cases you could still see that they were in their 20s or early 30s.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Lol you serious? He looks like he's 40 or even older in that pic.
It's not just hair loss, I met young people with severe hair loss but in most cases you could still see that they were in their 20s or early 30s.

It's all the fat that's making him look older. Notice that he appears to be aging in reverse the thinner he gets in that series.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
I'd fuck young Tim Cain, I wouldn't fuck young David Gaider, so there should be a lot of difference, I guess?

Giauz Ragnacock

Scholar
"Course none of the sjw types actually went on to buy the game and support the company though... Funny, that."

Hi, ya'll. I still lurk every now and then...

Just chiming in to say that there are some pretty cool people I've come to know who are also big rpg fans. They do appreciate that the developers show that they know more of their fanbase exists... nonetheless SoG's quality is still mixed from what I gather.

Kyl Von Kull

The Night Tripper
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Maybe they finished the entire story, all the dialogues, areas, quests (at least on paper) and since they don't have a second large scale project going on at the same time, Gaidar had nothing to do there?

That doesn't sound like the way it's normally done, unless they were just planning to make it using Infinity or Aurora. Even then, I don't think they'd be thanking him for giving the team such great training if they had a work product they could use.

Fuck. I look at his hairline and see my inevitable future. In fact, his face kind of reminds me of my dad, but with a few more chins and much less exposure to sunlight (he's so pale I worry he may have consumption). Hopefully it's just their matching goatees, but this is still deeply disturbing. When you gaze into the abyss...

And the second one does look like Tim...~ish.

Other than being bearded men with glasses, I don't see it.

Hah! Is this really the thing everyone got so worked up about? I assumed it would be a lot more hostile. There's not even any ironic misandry. Color me disappointed.

I wrote this lil song for Lilura <3333

You're talking to me about stuff... why?
I'd rather see your titties

Now you're talking about other stuff... why?
I'd much rather see your titties

I can't have sex with your website
And I can't put my penis in your Baldur's Gate reviews
And I can't shove my fist in your Neverwinter mods

So why you sharing all this information with me?
Show me your genitals

Projas

Information Superhighwayman
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
If "poor writing" is a euphemism for having sjw political views, as your images are indicative of, then yes.
It's both in this case, which is a deadly combination. You can have some SJW views, but it won't bother people that much if you are actually a competent writer.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom