Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Vote For Grimoire On Steam Greenlight

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I'm a super ratreon of Barton and have been waiting for this interview for a long time. Please make this happen!! These videos cost me half a gallon of rum every month!!!

Luka-boy

Arcane
rqQ94oQ.jpg
rqq94oqmjq8k.jpg

Electryon

Savant
Cleve seems to be responding to nearly every question asked in the discussion thread on Steam, so, I mean.....that can't be a bad sign. I simply can't believe this game is actually going to come out until it does.

Mech

Cipher
Cleve seems to be responding to nearly every question asked in the discussion thread on Steam, so, I mean.....that can't be a bad sign. I simply can't believe this game is actually going to come out until it does.
Gotta keep the bullshit train arollin somehow.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
Hey Cleveland Mark Blakemore will you really do an interview with that rat, Barton?

Matt Barton is one of the few honest, decent, hardworking game journalist/enthusiasts left on the planet. Do you know what sort of villainy was exposed when Game Journo Pros was dragged out from under it's rock during Gamergate by Breitbart? These people destroyed Brad Wardell and trashed his reputation worldwide over nothing, a fabricated pack of lies that even the plaintiff admitted finally was made-up garbage. Used to be you'd go to jail for that kind of slander but game journalists love to run evil Star Chambers in secret for Bolshevist political agendas while they pretend to be interested in computer games in their public face. Not one of those people is fit to kiss Matt Barton's ass. Matt has built up credibility year in and year out with his show essentially providing an oral record of the history of computer games with his interviews. They should give him a medal.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Yeah, a real pillar of morality.

I have long advocated (much longer than Ms. Sarkeesian, I might add) that gamers need to grow up, clean up, be more inclusive, and set some sensible limits on what kind of content is allowed and what is taboo. Appealing to the lowest common denominator, while it may result in better sales, will not result in a better product, and will, in time, reach a point where the public indignation quite rightfully rises to a point where something must be done. The difference is that I, and the many others like me, have always had the best interests of gamers, game developers, and, hell, even game publishers at heart.

Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected
Yeah, a real pillar of morality.

I have long advocated (much longer than Ms. Sarkeesian, I might add) that gamers need to grow up, clean up, be more inclusive, and set some sensible limits on what kind of content is allowed and what is taboo. Appealing to the lowest common denominator, while it may result in better sales, will not result in a better product, and will, in time, reach a point where the public indignation quite rightfully rises to a point where something must be done. The difference is that I, and the many others like me, have always had the best interests of gamers, game developers, and, hell, even game publishers at heart.

On top of being very bad at games he's also a cuck?

Mustawd

Matt's ok. I mean he does lurk the codex after all. I'm just glad he's not in charge of making games.

sebas

Scholar
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
I swear I've read through all the thread and I still don't understand shit. Is this game for real? Because it looks awesome.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I swear I've read through all the thread and I still don't understand shit. Is this game for real? Because it looks awesome.

Do you want to see more of it? I have a full copy installed on my PC in my warehouse, just follow me to this alley over here and I'll show it to you...
Doesn't work unless you look as trustworthy as Musaab

Unwanted

Musaab

Unwanted

aris

Arcane
As I get older, 600+ hours of gameplay time is definitely not a good selling point for me. I don't have 600 hours to spend on a game, and even if I had, I still wouldn't unless it's the divine Magnus opus of the God King of game makers.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom