Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed I want to be Cleveland Mark Blakemore - Let's play Cataclysm: DDA

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
Explore dem' roads, nigguh

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
In the previous adventures of Cleve Mark Blakemore...

web.jpg

2. No news is good news.
Cleve decides to concentrate on every safe activity he can handle right now - exploring the nearest roads and plains, looting corpses, disarmed traps etc.
Dead copbots have various ammunition (weird, they only use electroshock), trap parts and tons of robotic scrap. Maybe some day Cleve's skills will be high enough to build his very own Klever Kleve Killbot. Right now we can only craft traditional neanderthal weapon.

web.jpg

Cleve has planned to use it for hunting, but thanks to disarmed trap field he has something much better now. A crossbow! Slow, but powerful. 10 arrows should be enough (you can recover them).
There's also sawed-off shotgun, but noise generated by it would be heard by zombies in New Zealand (srsly, shotguns pretty much generate new zombie hordes). Only a manboon would use it.

web.jpg

...Neanderthals were squirell-eaters...
Oh? Another bunker! Maybe there's another Neanderthal inside! Cleve's lost brethren!

web.jpg

Sadly, it's empty :(
At least there's first aid kit in the basement.

web.jpg

Back at the bunker. Cola & cooked squirrel - that's a life! Cleve gains a minor morale boost (higher xp growth).

New map
web.jpg

That was pretty uneventful day. This map is kind of lame. No bodies, no secret labs, no farms, no secret stashes.
I guess it's time to have something to drink, read a good book and go to sleep.
Uh-oh.
That was our last can of cola...

:eek:

What's next?
Our bunker has no source of water.
1. Cleve should take actions NOW! Neanterthals are not afraid of the night!
2. Get some sleep. Thirst penalties aren't that bad. Yet.
---
1. Raid solitary houses. There should be some water and mountain dew in fridges.
2. Wander around the city. Maybe there's a farmhouse somewhere...
3. This place sucks. Let's search for another city (W? E?)
4. Something else?

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
3. The quest for Mountain Dew.

Cleve goes north and tries to enter 4 houses, but only one of them isn't locked. Bashing doors attracts zeds, so this must be enough.

web.jpg

Jackpot! It's looting time!
Scissors - very useful.
Self-esteem for dummies - I don't think Cleve needs it...
Carboy of bleach - Cleve fills it with (contaminated) water. Meybe we can find a way to purify it later.
Also - sunglasses

:neveraskedforthis:
"My vision is not augmented, but I can't see shit at night anyway."

web.jpg

Lots of stuff...

web.jpg

Potato vodka can save Cleve's life. He has learned few things during LA riots - a well placed molotov cocktail can do an unbelievable damage. We need a lighter though.

web.jpg

This night escapade was dissapointingly succesful.
Cleve is happy, rested and alive.

Bros, you are playing it wrong!

:rpgcodex:

What's next?
We could use a lighter and a pot.

1. Chill! This place is better than the tranny mansion! Grind skills, hunt, read books, and loot southern houses at night.
2. Scout around the city. Maybe there's a pharmacy.
3. Scout around the city (bigger distance). Bunkers? Farms?
4. Very risky daytime looting.
5. Explore roads (W). They are surrounded by forests but we can handle wildlife, except maybe for packs of wolves.
6. *Something else*

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
4. The zombie Zoo.

web.jpg

Cleve goes N, NE - it's the safest way around the city.
Our favourite life saving trap field again. There's still some useful scrap here - maybe we can use it to craft a deadly Neanderthal bow someday.

Bad weather brings down Cleve's morale ):

web.jpg

Oh yeah, remember clever plan about scouting n stuff? Yes? Then forget it and RUN!
Cleve runs SE, S. Most of special zombies are slightly faster than regular zeds, but we can still outrun them.

These special mutations are self-explanatory. Nothing really deadly, but there's no point in fighting them.

Hmmm... Apparently the lameville is a small place and there's no pharmacy. We should still do some exploring anyway.

web.jpg

This shrieker fella is quite fast... I think he attracts the horde...
Yeah, whatever slowpokes. You can't do shit as long as Cleve can run.

web.jpg

Zombies everywhere. Situation is under control.

web.jpg

YES!

Dead sapiens military! Pistols! Ammunition! Water! Military IDs!

LIGHTERS!

...also kevlar vest. I don't think this is useful against zombies, but there's plenty of space in backpacks.

web.jpg

Spitter rudely interrupts our happy looting time.
Okay, that's enough for today...
...wait a minute...
...there's a dead nerd SW surrounded by traps! That means lab ID card!
Cleve's can't resist the temptation. Australian labs are bunkers beyond all bunkers! And the key is lying right there!
I mean, what's the worst thing that can happen?

web.jpg

...just another zombie... necromancer.
What?

web.jpg

Okay, I don't know what zombie necromancer is capable of. I don't wanna know.
Let's grab this treasure and run north, same way we have came here.
(Hydrogen? Sure, I want some spare hydrogen)

web.jpg

Zombie necromancer can survive a landmine and a bear trap. But can he survive Cleveland Mark Blakemore?
Well, we''ll never know that. RUN!

web.jpg

This zed is even faster than a neanderthal. Luckily Cleve can unmake him with one swing of his magical (not really) sword.

web.jpg

Simple obstacles like barriers can slow down zombies a lot.

web.jpg

So long suckers! Cleve has some encounters with lone wolves. He can kill the with one hit of course. I think we should name our powerful weapon...

Encouraged by his victories, neanderthal goes north. There's a parking plot on the map and that means civilization.
Turns out it's a pump station.

We can't investigate it though because of:

web.jpg

Motherfuckin' Smokey the bear.

Nah. I'm not going to waste bandages because of you. I will leave you alone this time.

(I don't want to touch him. He smells like an eco leftist scum to me)

web.jpg

Kim is running around the bunker fighting wildlife. Oh, that's right. We have gigantic web, next to the shelter. Apparently common man-eating australian spiders are spreading around.

Silly woman :roll:
you don't fight the symptoms...

web.jpg

...you fight the cause!

} - webs. Flammable webs.

Yeah, you can't give me orders Smokey! This is apocalypse! The rules has changed!

web.jpg

tumblr_mfyymr9gPn1r9dtyao1_500.gif

web.jpg

...? Acid rain? Now? Forces of nature fight back against Cleve!
The show is over - it's time to hide.

What's next?
web.jpg

Bros, what's the next step after a good night sleep?
1. Go west! Now we know we can handle wolves and the lab must be there! I can feel it!
2. We have a molotov, a good pistol and traps near the town... Kill some zeds & loot buildings.
3. T This mutated plant maze seems like fun...
4. Kingcomrade. Do _______ instead.

Attention! Name Cleve's powerful sword - win a brofist!

TOME

Cuckmaster General
2. loot!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom