Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by BilboBaggins

1. BilboBaggins

Game News Bard's Tale IV Kickstarter Update #43: Backer Alpha Released

Nobody made a Balls Deep pun? RPG Codex is slacking.
  2. BilboBaggins

Eternity Pillars of Eternity II Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Is this going to be playable on APRIL 4th, or will I just be spending a few months experimenting with character builds and restarting after the 5th or 6th hour to try a new one? Not that there's necessarily anything wrong with that...
  3. BilboBaggins

If nautical nonsense be something you wish!
  4. BilboBaggins

You guys are acting like working around the DnD license to make a DnD-like game is bad thing. Maybe I'm simple, but I like it. Also grew up mostly on the AD&D 2nd edition stuff.
  5. BilboBaggins

Still can't believe that they are sticking to their guns on the Big 3's portraits. :negative:
  6. BilboBaggins

More like a Spring release, but a playable version by Fall.
  7. BilboBaggins

Game News Pillars of Eternity II Fig Update #42: Backer Beta Released, Q&A Stream #7

Survey says..... *ding* .... People who are balding.
  8. BilboBaggins

Eternity Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire Pre-Release Thread [BETA RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

"The broadcaster indicated that the channel is intended for mature audiences." Oh my!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom