Visit our sponsors! (or click here and disable ads)
WTF: Knights of the Old Republic II gets new official patch, TSLRCM now available via Steam Workshop
Game News - posted by Infinitron on Tue 21 July 2015, 20:40:05Tags: Aspyr Media; Obsidian Entertainment; Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords; The Sith Lords Restored Content Mod
Over a decade since its troubled release, Obsidian's Knights of the Old Republic II has received a new official patch introducing a host of enhancements. The responsible party is Aspyr Media, the company previously known for developing the Mac and mobile ports of the original KOTOR. Their announcement post on Steam has the details:
Aspyr in partnership with Disney/Lucas is proud to announce STAR WARS™ Knights of the Old Republic™ II - The Sith Lords™ is now available on Mac and LInux, along with a massive update to all 3 platforms.
New features include:
- 37 achievements to be earned through gameplay
- Steam Cloud saves
- Native widescreen resolution support
- Resolution support up to 4K and 5K
- Support for controllers, including Xbox 360, Xbox One, Playstation 3, and Playstation 4, along with several others (check the system requirements for details)
- Steam Workshop support! We proudly worked with the Restored Content Mod team to have their famous TSLRCM up on launch day
Chime in here with your thoughts on the update! I will be starting seperate forums for both Technical Support and Workshop Mods shortly.
Why did we do this? Because we LOVE KOTOR 2. But lets all remember what love truly is...Love is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.