Visit our sponsors! (or click here and disable ads)
Age of Decadence July Update
Game News - posted by VentilatorOfDoom on Fri 25 July 2014, 12:16:41Tags: Iron Tower Studio; The Age of Decadence; Vince D. Weller
Vince D. Weller posted another Age of Decadence update on the Iron Tower Studio forums.
We're still working Ganezzar, which is coming along nicely. I'd say we're half done now and the hardest part is behind us now. At this stage we have all the questlines and they flow, interweave, and arrive to logical conclusions quite nicely. They are more focused and interconnected and as a result there is a larger number of options and double-crossing opportunities.
Thus this update is also light on content as Ganezzar is a priority for us as we want to release it as soon as humanly possible.
So, what’s in this update?
- 13 new Achievements
- A new conversation with Lorenza
- If you had a pickpocket encounter in Teron and decided to take Livia to Cado (thieves only option, obviously) instead of killing her or letting her go, you can meet her in Maadoran now and get a glimpse of the role she's going to play in Act 4 (endgame).
- You asked for a good dagger and we listened. If you manage to save a trader upon arrival to Maadoran, he'll reward you with a nice custom jambia.
- A new merchant in the Slums who can sell you an axe called Black Dow.
- Added text explaining what happened if you leave the Monastery area without doing anything and return later when you're good and ready.
- Added a text-based option to sneak into the vaults as well as the dialogue options depending on how you handled the raiders.
- Fixed an older dialogue that wasn't triggered correctly - after talking to Old Azra and learning that she spent her youth in Maadoran, you can ask the street 'guide' about her.
- Fixed a number of minor bugs including the critical strike issue in Aemolas' village
There's also a few images, here's an example:
Almost as good as Prosper's work, but not quite, right?